Ch》25

"Noona what are you saying?".Taehyung grabbed her arms as he shook her."Taehyung she is your sister!".She pulled Yeri towards them.

He looked at her and shook his head."How can you be so sure?".He wasnt ready to believe it yet.

"Do you remember I once told you I had a dream of the future?".He thought about it and nodded."It was her.I saw her in her wedding dress".

She pointed at Yeri who was slightly blushing when her wedding was mentioned.

"I even sketched her face".She gestured her maid to bring it."But noona...".He stared at Yeri.She didnt look like his younger sister.

But then again everyone changes as they grow up."What should I do?".Yeri was internally panicking.

"Is this real?Did I really find her?".He kept loooking at Yeri who was avoiding his gaze.Even though he was her brother but she felt distant.

"What is your name?".Taeyeon asked with a smile.She looked at everyone and felt uncomfortable for being the center of attention.

"Yer..".She clreared her throat."Yerim".She finished."Thats a beautiful name".Taeyeon smiled."Yerim...".Taehyung looked at the maid who came running holding a piece of paper.

"Look!".Taeyeon showed Taehyung the paper and his eyes went wide."It really is her".He looked at Yeri as his eyes softened.

Yeri looked at the picture and froze."So the lost princess was me or well looked like me".She was pulled into an embrace.

"I am sorry I wasnt strong enough to protect you before but now..".His voice cracked."I will protect you even if it kills me".

She felt like she was back at home.Taehyung was Taehyung even though his personality is completely different."Oppa".

She looked up to see a tear stroll down his cheek."I..".She didnt know what to say.He broke the hug and wiped his tear."Yerim right?".She nodded.He smiled as he stroked her hair.

            ································

The party was announced ended after the scene.Yeri was sitting on the bed,wearing her usual outfit.

"I cant do this...this wrong.I may look like her but his real sister is still missing or worse".

Yeri knew she has gotten herself into something big she wasnt ready for.

"Why am I even here?" She groaned.It was too much to take in.Being revealed as the princess was a huge news to her.For which she isnt ready for.

"Yeri-ah I am coming in".Irene stepped inside.She smiled faintly at Yeri."Are you okay?".She asked to which Yeri nodded.

"Joohyun Unnie what should I do?I am not who they think I am".She bit her nail."Calm down we will find a way".Irene comforted her.

"I cant tell Taehyung oppa the truth.He looked so happy to find his sister but its not me".She sighed in frustration.Irene couldnt tell her anything since she was herself confused and lost.

"Why are we here in the first place?"She lied back on the bed and stared at the ceiling."I wish I knew Yeri...I wish I knew".

Yeri's words made Irene realise that she had gotten to herself attached to this place and that she might have to leave one day.

"I dont want to leave but what will I do if I have to?What about my life here?What about Yoongi?".She nibbled on her lower lip.

            ································

"Are you sure its this way?".She asked tired as she glanced between the girls."Thats what the map says.It must be hidden somewhere...".She fell into thoughts.

"Momo are you sure we can trust this map?".The girl with short hair asked."I spent weeks looking for this map Mina so watch your mouth".She hissed.Mina rolled her eyes.

"Lets just find the cave.I am hungry".The third girl whined."Shut up Sana!".They both said in unison."According to this we are standing above it but I dont see any way".She kicked the ground in hopes of a secret passage or something.

"We came so far so where the hell is it?!".Mina groaned in anger."We should split up from here".Momo suggested at which Sana shook her head.

"I am not going anywhere alone in this creepy forest".She took a step back and shrieked as she fell into a hole.

"This is it!".Momo said happy."Master just you wait...we are gonna get you out".Mina smiled.