Ch》29

"You have gotten old Momo".Seulgi mocked."I could say the same thing you know".Momo crossed her arms."Why are you here again?".Seulgi asked bored."Dont you know?Its time for master to wake up".Sana who was also there spoke up.

The word made Seulgi turn pale."M..master?No it cant be".She shook her head."Believe it or not.Its true.How long did you think you people were gonna keep her locked.The time has come for master to reign over the world again".Said momo

"That explains the nightmares I have been having.This is bad.I have to tell them".Seulgi backed away."Going somewhere?".Sana threw her blades at Seulgi which she dodged.

"Yeah I am.I dont have time to waste on you losers".Seulgi spat."Losers?!I will show who the real loser is!".She dashed forward fast holding her sword towards her.Seulgi didnt see when she came so close in a second but managed to create a wall of ice in time.

Sana appeared behind Seulgi and plunged her blade aiming her neck but Seulgi kicked her.Sana grabbed her leg before it could touch her and threw Seulgi.Seulgi groaned in pain as she hit the boulder.

"You are so going to regret calling us losers when we are done with you".Momo smirked.

Yoongi sent a wave of fire towards her but she disappeared."It will take more than that to kill me".

Mina appeared on a branch of a tree."The three swordsman.I have heard about you but arent you suppose to be a man?Or are you fake?".He laughed.

"We are real alright.No man was better than us to be named the swor-"."Yeah yeah not interested".Yoongi yawned.Mina glared at him.She drew out a large sword from her back.

"Now die!".In a flash she was infront of him but as she pierced her sword in his chest,his body changed into flames followed by a blast."What the-".She backed away quickly.

"I underestimated you".Mina grinned and turned around to find Yoongi staring at her with an uninterested expression.

        ·······································

The girls giggled and ran away as Yeri tried to catch them."No running!You might hurt yourself".Yeri said and slowed down to hear their footsteps."Got you!".Yeri held him.A boy laughed."I am out".He walked and stood far.

"Two more to go".Yeri said and resumed searching.Jungkook couldnt hide the amusement in his face.He was glad he brought her out."Got you!".Yeri ran after a girl but tripped."Ah!".She felt arms wrap around her waist.

"Why are you so clumsy?".Jungkook sighed and removed the cloth from her eyes."Sorry".She mumbled embarassed."We should get going.Lets play another time".Jungkook waved.

The kids nodded sadly but waved back with a smile."Bye!".Yeri waved too.

Namjoon was it a good idea sending them to that area?".Seokjin asked leaning against the wall."There was no other way.That is the only part we havent decided to search".Namjoon massaged his temples.

"But still...".Seokjin sighed."Anyways I'll get going".He went out,closing the door after him.
"Hope they are safe".He mumbled and looked ahead to see a frustrated Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah whats wrong?".He shouted."Did you see Yerim anywhere?".He asked."No.Why is something wrong?".Seokjin asked."She isnt in her room or anywhere in the castle".He ran a hand through his hair.

"I saw Jungkook outside her room this morning so she must be safe.Dont worry".Seokjin patted his shoulder."I told Jungkook to keep her inside".Taehyung took a deep breath to calm his anger down.

"He disobeyed me".

I somehow managed to update
^_^....