Ch》49

"Oh my god! Is that a dragon?".Iren let out a squeal before running towards the creature."First time seeing a dragon?".Yoongi asked,amused by her reaction.

"Ofcourse! I am from another world,remember?".She said and hesitantly carressed the dragon's scales."Oh".His smile faltered."Does this  she would leave soon?".The question had been at the tip of his tongue for the past few days but he was afraid of the answer.

Yoongi thought it was selfish of him to want her to stay but he couldn't help it.He found himself very attached to her.The only thought of her not being here made him alone.Surely there were others here but her presence has somehow become very special to him.

"Are we not riding this?".Irene asked oblivious to his inner battle."Huh?".He asked confused."Oh right.I had guessed you would be afraid of him".Yoongi frowned.

"Well you guessed wrong mister.I want to ride it.We can right?".She asked with a pout to which he couldn't refuse."Alright".He sighed before tapping the dragon.It flattened itself to the ground making it possible fot them to climb on.

"Irene".He called out making her turm around."What is it?".She asked worried by looking at his sudden change of expression."I want you to tell me honestly....are you leaving too? With Yeri?".

Despite the tense moment,Irene started to laugh.Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows."What is so funny?".He asked."Are you sad that I am leaving?".she asked wrapping her arms around his neck."No".He tried to push her away but she tightened her grip."You can relax,I am not leaving you".She smiled.

Hope filled his eyes."Really?".He asked to which she nodded."I have no one to go to anyway".She shrugged."I am an orphan.I used to live with my aunt who well..let's just say didn't like me".

"I don't know about your aunt but I like you".He smiled down at her.Heat filled her cheeks."I like you too".She replied before glancing at the dragon."Now can we go for a ride?".She asked earning a nod.

Yoongi swung his leg over the creature and offered a hand to Irene.A excitedly smile crept on her face as she hopped on."Hold on tight".He informed,commending the dragon to fly.She wrapped her arms around his torso tightly and buried her face in his back.A laugh left her mouth when the dragon spread it's wings and they took off.

"They look like having fun?".Yeri commented watching the two fly away from the library window where she was busy picking out a book."Would you like to ride one as well?".Jungkook asked looking over her shoulder.

"No thank you.I am pretty sure I would pass out just by looking at it".She shuddered.He chuckled before wrapping an arm around her amd guided her to the table."Can't find a book yet?".He asked looking at her empty hands."Nope".She replied,resting her head against the table."This is all so boring.There is nothing to do".She huffed.

"What do you used to do in your world?".He asked with a curious expression."Well....we used to watch movies,go to arcade and sometimeme and my friends would do sleepover.We had a large pool in our backyard".She spoke with twinkled in her eyes."I miss those days".She sighed.

Jungkook frowned before clearing his throat."So...are you planning on going back?".He asked,dishearted.Two days ago,Yeri had announced to everyone who she truly was and much to her surprise they had taken the news calmy.

Namjoom had also offered that he can send her back through a door that opens once in five months.Unfortunately she had just missed it during the fight with Sunmi.Yeri told them that she was not in a hurry to leave.She will enjoy her time here before returning.

"Yes".She replied and a sad smile appeared after noticing Jungkook's gloomy mood."I am sorry but I have a family there too.I promise to visit everytime the door opens".She stood up and embraced him in a hug."I will miss you".She mumbled against his coat.

"Me too".He sighed."Until then,You are not leaving my side.I will spend every moment with you.Understood?".He asked tilting his head.she chuckled and nodded."Understood".

The End

I wanted to leave an open ending.I couldn't bring myself to write her departure that would be sad.

Do you guys like the ending?

Yeah?
Or
Nah?

Also I am thinking of writing an epilogue in which she will return to her world so stay tuned for that.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment