22/30

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
"i can act like i'm happy
even when i'm sad.
~ FAKE LOVE
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

we had been sitting in the living room for around two hours already, namjoon beginning to hand out cups of alcohol which we all gladly accepted. faint music was audible in the background, other then that everyone's conversations with each other accompanied by laughs. namjoon was sitting in the couch, jin leaning his head on his shoulder as they both downed the intoxicated liquid so carelessly like it was water. next to them was yoongi and jimin who was also chugging down the alcohol, on the floor taehyung sitting with his legs crossed with jungkook lying his head in his lap, drinking from the red cups whilst giggling at nothing at all. i sat on the floor too, hugging a pillow close to my chest as i took small sips from the plastic cup, wanting to be able to get home okay.

"wait wait wait, so you're telling me that you're a virgin?!" namjoon practically yelled, interrupting everyone from their conversations as we focused on him.

"what?! how did you come to that conclusion!?" yoongi shouted equally as loud, all of us bursting out into fits of laughter at the random outburst.

"let's watch a film!" taehyung cheered, jungkook nodding in agreement and almost spilling his drink all over himself and tae.

"fine, but there's not much to choose from." yoongi sighed sounding a little tired before standing up and handing his drink to me. i took it from him and he smiled a little before making his way over to the cabinet under the tv where there was about ten dvd's.

"the perks of being a wallflower!!" i heard jungkook scream as yoongi's fingers graced past that certain dvd.

"no, the jungle book you spastic." namjoon said but not as loud. all of a sudden everyone in the room began screaming names of the films they saw in the cabinet, yoongi getting pretty pissed off and just yanking one out.

"we're watching 9 okay?!" he shouted, shutting everyone up despite a few snickers from taehyung and jungkook. (a/n if you have never watched 9 then what are you doing with your life?)

he shoved the disc into the dvd player whilst letting out a grunt, i hugged the pillow in my lap closer to my chest as i held both mine and yoongi's cup in one hand. he came back over and when he passed me i held up his drink for him to take it but he just walked straight past me and plopped down on the couch.

"come sit on the sofa hoseok." jin said just as the film started.

"i'm okay here, plus there's no room." i smiled at him in a way to thank his gratitude, seeing that the small sofa was already occupied by jin, namjoon, yoongi and jimin.

"we'll all move a bit, the floor isn't comfortable." yoongi said as he scooted jimin over into the arm rest and he moved closer to him, namjoon doing the same with jin so there was now a small space between namjoon and yoongi. with a bit of protesting i finally got up and made my way towards the sofa with the pillow in my grasp and two cups of alcohol. i sat down in the little space, not even any room for me to breathe but at least it was more comfortable then the floor. i handed yoongi his drink as everyone focused on the film, he turned around to look at me as he took it from my hand, smiling at me and thanking me. i felt my heart break every time i looked at how breathtakingly beautiful his eyes were. yoongi looked back at the tv and i let a huge sigh escape my lips as i hugged onto the pillow like my life depended on it.