Chapter 18

Third Person's POV.

After Rayyan was sent back to jail for faking sickness so he would leave jail, Ammar and Sauf are sort of trying to make things back to normal. Sauf still refused to forgive her parents as she vows to not have anything to do with them.

Ammar's family members had been showing love towards Sauf but hatred towards her parents.
Ammar tried all he could so Sauf and his parents could forgive Walid and Soha but to no avail.

_________

"Ammar! Ammar! I want to have some cheesecake and Lindt chocolate now!" Sauf yelled as she woke Ammar up in the middle of the night.

"Cheesecake?" He asked, startled." Where will I find a cheesecake at three am? Don't worry I'll get it for you in the morning."

"No! I want it now or I'll cry," she had already started crying. Ammar immediately went downstairs to find a solution.

"Pregnant women! I don't blame her...It's 3 weeks until her due time," he sighed.

He opened YouTube and checked for a cheesecake recipe. He managed to bake one without making too much mess otherwise she would nag about the kitchen being messy. He would have had Tara to bake it but she's recognize Tara's cakes. Immediately after putting it in the oven to bake, he woke Tara up to check on the cake while he was out looking for something he wouldn't find.

He went around stores that were open 24/7 and luckily he got two packs of the chocolate.

"These should be enough," he sighed.

He hurried back home and met his pregnant wife eating an entire cheesecake with the Tv remote in her hand.

"Princess, your chocolate," he handed over the chocolate to her and she quickly hugged him. "Easy, easy!" He warned.

"You're the best! I love You," she grinned widely.

"Why do you eat so much?"

"Haaaaa! So you think I have become an elephant right? You think I've become fat and ugly and you don't love me anymore," she pouted with folded arms.

"No you're misunderstanding, I will always love you any way you are," he explained.

"Promise?"

"Promise!" They both cuddled before deciding to go back to sleep. Sauf put her left foot on the first step but winced a little. She was having a serious back and keg pain.

"Are you alright Princess?"

"I think! Can we stay in the room downstairs until I put to bed. I don't think I can continue ascending and descending the stairs."

"Okay don't worry. You go, I'll bring some few things from upstairs and I'll get Tara to bring the rest tomorrow morning,"

Minutes turned to hours, hours turned to days and days turned to weeks. Time was running so fast you couldn't tell how long you slept.

"I invited your parents and my parents for dinner. I know you don't want to see your parents but please Sauf, please I beg of you just don't whine about anything. Please if you don't want to get back with them I am doing this so that my parents can sort out their differences with yours."

"Ok," she went back to the room silently. Ammar was shocked she didn't throw a tantrum.

Tara cooked all the food that needed to be made with Sauf's instructions. It was already two hours until they arrived and there was still lots to be done.

"Princess, I got a call from the office. I'll be back in a jiffy," he said leaving quickly.

Sauf went back to the living room to rest a bit before they all arrived. She would occasionally check on what Tara was up to.

After all the food was ready, Tara took excuse to go to the salon to make her hair. Sauf told her it was late but it turned out there was a salon that stayed till ten pm.

As she turned to leave the bedroom after changing, Sauf suddenly felt like she was urinating and her lower abdomen was busy spiking and hurting. She held it tightly squeezing her eyes and holding the door for support. She crawled on the floor wincing in pain. She wanted to go to the kitchen to get some water. But she couldn't continue crawling.

"I think I'm in labour. Ya Allah see me through," she winced and screamed and yelled more and more. She was sweating so much and panting heavily. She crawled to the coffee table to get her phone to call Ammar but she couldn't. Before she could wince again, everything went black and blank.

Ammar's parent's and Sauf's parents arrived at the same time. Ammar's parents didn't even try to talk to Sauf's as they were still holding grudges. They tang the bell continuously but there was no answer. Ammi suggested to just enter and they all did.

"Innalillahi Wa'inna ilayhi raji'un, Sauuuuffff!" Her dad yelled. They all went to her aid only to see her unconscious. The women concluded that her water had broken. They rushed her to the hospital after they called Ammar to meet them at the hospital.

Ammar was trying to manoeuvre his car amongst the many cars that were causing so much traffic. He later locked his car and began to run until he found a cab were there wasn't traffic.

Sauf's parents were worried about their daughter as they were told she was in a critical condition. Later on Ismah and Mona arrived as well. Ali had gone abroad for his studies. Kamal and Asmaara were at Oklahoma.

"You see what your son has done to my innocent daughter? Where was he when she needed him the most? He was out!" Her dad growled.

"Dad I'm here." Ammar's voice came.

Dad was shouting at Ammar for leaving sauf alone and swore that if anything happened to his daughter or grandchild, he would never forgive him.
Just as they were yelling and arguing, the doctor came out.

"Doctor how is my wife?"

"She is out of the critical condition."

"And my baby?"

"Erh...I'm sorry but we lost the first one, there was hope for the second one but unfortunately we couldn't save him. She was too late to the hospital ," so they were twins.

"Nooooooooooooooooo!" Ammar yelled. He sat on the floor crying."This is all my fault," he said in between his sobs. His parents knelt beside him to console him. They felt sorry for him.

"Ammar Abdullah! I warned you right? Now you will pay!" Sauf's dad yelled at him.