C H A P T E R: 22

Start from the beginning

You quickly turn on your heels and move towards the sink to wash your face so that she can't suspect anything fishy if she discovers about you crying

"Uh... Hey! I uh I was checking if someone broke inside our room without permission and there I saw y/n"

Jennie's brows crosses indicating her anger, "jungkook! Who could have gotten inside when I had the keys! God!! You can be a pabo sometimes.... Now get out, we need to do some girly business here...."

Without uttering another word, jungkook looks at you one last time at your reflection in the mirror before leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You laugh out loud as Jennie keeps on showing weird pictures of her school days which were saved on her phone.

"Yes and there was a nerd who would like gloat at me everytime y/n!!" She resumes telling you incidents

The boys relax at the wooden chairs in front of you two, drinking beer, paying more attention to the scenery than the conversation you two were having

"and he freakin' sneezed like right on my face!"

Taehyung splats the beer from his mouth hearing her, coughing badly in the process. You immediately get up, forcing yourself to not laugh at the situation, "it's okay....." you pat his back
"Please help me!" Taehyung mutters under his breath to you

"Uh... Well umm... I was thinking if we should have a couple dance?" You say, helping tae from getting caught red handed as your eagle eyes witness some couples dancing on the beach

"Omona!!" Jennie exclaims looking over in the same direction as you, "yes of course!!" She takes Jungkook's hands and drives him towards the place leaving you and tae behind.

Taehyung let's out a sigh of relief, "thanks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Stop staring...." You remind taehyung as he checks out other couples dancing, the guy definitely was having hard time getting the right moves

"Alright alright just follow my lead, hmm?" You say chuckling
You take tae's hands and place them by the edge of your waist, "so just sway your hips following my moves, hmm?"

He nods obediently as he complies with you. It doesn't take him long to learn to pick up the steps and there he grins proudly, "woah not as tough as I thought...."

"Umm hmm" you hum, taking support of his shoulders and piercing timely over tae to check jungkook and Jennie having their share of couple dance as well.

It wasn't a surprise that jungkook was looking at you as well.

"Ugh that she devil will be the death of me someday!" Taehyung whines bringing you back to your senses

"Uff.... Just stop worrying. It's not a big deal!"

"Whatever...." He rolls his eyes, "and uh what about the problem you were having earlier today?"

You frown at his question in embarrassment, "I'mfinethankyou"

Taehyung laughs as he sees you getting shy, his palm slips a bit forward as you two sway your hips.

Your breath hitches as your stomach tightens and a knotty feeling stirs your walls inside.
It just feels strange at first but the same sensation is felt by you repeatedly making you look at taehyung shocked, as if to say something..

Taehyung reflects your own actions as he stares back at you and then your stomach.
His big palms carefully scan your bulge as the sensation is felt again and you two giggle at the same time

"Oh my god is the baby kicking??"

"Yes!" You say surprised as it was the first time your baby had responded to you.
It was something you have been anticipating since as long as your pregnancy had kick-started and now it was happening for real! Your baby was kicking, ensuring you that she's growing up perfectly fine in your womb.

Your peripheral vision sees jungkook constantly glaring the two of you. Clearly getting angry, seeing taehyung placing his hands over your stomach, feeling your baby, his creation..

Taehyung cooes to you out of excitement, making you laugh as you caress your belly but soon all the excitement turns down as soon as your ex turns taehyung to face him and without having to utter anything jungkook hits tae with his fist

You and Jennie were at first confused before realizing the whole situation.
Jennie runs towards jungkook and holds him firmly, telling him to calm down and you on the other hand, scan for any wounds on tae's face only to find his upper lip bleeding.

"Aigoo.... I told you not to drink beer!" Jennie smacks jungkook's chest in frustration, "taehyung, you okay?" She asks to which he nods weakly still staring jungkook

"I'll go dress his wound.... You both should head to your room as well, it's getting late anyways" you say, leaving with tae to your shared room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹