Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 20

Start from the beginning

" Did that  relax you?" Harry asked

" I think it did the trick." I blushed slightly. " How about you?"

" I think it got  me more excited then anything" he winked at me jokingly.

" Ew! Hazza!"  I punched him in the side of the arm. Then I remembered it shouldn't be ‘ew’ because we were dating part of me kept forgetting that we weren't just best friends.

" Don't worry I'm kidding" he laughed " But Sare you are the smartest, funniest, nicest, the most beautiful, adorable, cutest, prettiest and sexiest girl I know" he told me

As we walked off the ride.

" Me being beautiful or sexy" I laughed at his remark and then smiled at the ground bashfully at all the nice things Harry just listed.

" You know what makes you beautiful Sarebear?"

" What?" I couldn't stop smiling.

" The way you don't know you are" he wrapped his arms around me and we walked over to the other boys.

" I bet that was the best ride of your guys life" Louis snickered

" Huh?" Harry and I looked at him in confusion

" I think he is referring to that proper snog" Liam laughed a little and people say he is mature. The boys obviously seen our kiss.

"Whatever your just jealous" Harry replied.

" Your lucky Haz, you have a girl that moons guards and kisses on Ferris wheels. That's hard to find" Niall chuckled. It seemed like Niall excepted me after spending most of the day with him and Louis.

" She mooned guards?" Harry questioned. Liam and Zayn looked at us just as confused.

" They tricked me! And it's a long story" I defended myself.

" You'll have plenty of time to tell us this summer now that your living with us" Zayn smiled genuinely I think it was safe to say that me and the boys all got on really well and are on our way to being best friends.

" I'm tired from interview" Liam stated." Are you boys ready to go?"

" I am" Niall added

" Yea it was a long day" Zayn chimed in.

" If  its alright with Sarah, I thought we could walk the boardwalk and take a subway home"

" Sure" I smiled at his sweet idea

" I think I'll stay and walk with you guys"