Chapter Ten

As promised, Soma finally married Erina after she gave birth to their daughter, Eri Yukihira. Erina changed her last name same to her husbands and a Grand Wedding happened in the luxiurious place everyone could ever imagine.

Everyone from their 92nd generation were present, Alice became the maid of honor and Takumi the best man. Few of Soma's relatives attended as well as Erina, the young Eri is always seen carried by Joichiro and sometimes Senzaemon, the two old man were so proud of the newest Nakiri/Yukihira.

Soma looked at his wife and noticed her beautiful amethyst eyes sparkling with wonder and love as she gazed at everyone in the room, her white gown clung to her perfectly beautiful body, she looked like an angel, an angel to Soma's eyes.

As everyone left the wedding reception, Alice and Ryou offered to take care of Eri, the two were also blessed by a charming little girl, Emilia. Soma and Erina agreed and Alice even teased the two that they only agreed because they wanted to enjoy their honeymoon, which is the complete truth. With embarassed faces, Alice laughed it off and retreated for the night with Ryou in tow holding two baby girls in both arms.

//

"I miss her already." Erina murmured into her husband's bare chest as she lazily traced pattern on his skin. Soma chuckled a bit and held her close to him.

"Well, I do too." Soma whispered and kissed her forehead "... but for now let's enjoy our time alone."

"Can we go to the beach?"

"Of course even if you didn't say it we would visit that of course."

"Actually..."

"Hmmmm?" Soma stroked her shoulder slowly.

"Can we go now?"

Soma's eyebrows raised. Tonight? When the moon's already out and its so dark outside? "What? It's late... I don't want you catching cold on our honeymoon."

"B-But.."

"Is there a reason why you wanna go walking on the beach tonight? Don't tell me you saw a hot dude and was planning to—"

"Baka!! I-Its... I just want to visit the beach now at this hour is there a problem?" She said, clearly annoyed. She turned to her side away from her idiot chuckling husband.

"C'mon Erina.... I'm just joking..." Soma tried to kiss her but she dodged immediately.

"Don't talk to me."

"Oh god no, lovers quarrel on honeymoon really?"

"Just sleep."

Soma snickered, he traced a lone finger on her bare creamy skin. "But you promised another round."

"Dumbass, pervy, airhead."

Soma instead of getting annoyed at her quirky remarks just snorted and then laughed. He laughed so hard that Erina got so annoyed she tried to cover his face with a pillow.

"I hate you, I'll divorce you tomorrow morning!" Erina shouted, her annoyed face still amusing Soma.

Soma still not getting over his wife's demands stood up, the sheets falling from his waist completely revealing himself.

"Kyaaa!!! Baka Yukihira cover yourself!"

"It's nothing you haven't seen and also you're a Yukihira too." Soma winked as he digged unto their suitcases.

Erina stared at his naked form while hugging a pillow, Soma returned with a couple of jackets on his arms.

"Put it on we're going out."

//

Erina gasped in surprise as she saw the dark blue sea awaiting her, the moon shone brightly and stars were spreading onto the sky giving off a sparkling atmosphere. She held tightly on her jacket and realized that her husband is right, it really is cold.

"Soma!!!" She called and the redheaded guy turned his attention back to her a few starfishes on his hands.

"Look look found this!!!!!"

Erina stared at her husband appreciating the carefree aura that surrounds him, his golden orbs giving off the positiveness of his.

Looking back now, she truly hated him when they first met, to the point that she hopes for his expulsion but when he showed up that day at her pop up restaurant in the school festival and helped her drove his father away, she knew..

She knew she loved the man and the confession he made is the happiest thing that ever happened to her. If he ever leaves, she's sure she cannot live, she cannot live this life without him and as those realizations hit her she felt tears falling down her pinkish cheeks.

She ran to hug him and Soma dropped all the starfishes she collected letting them return to the water, Soma felt her arms squeezed him tightly.

"Is there a problem?"

She shakes her head and Soma rubbed the back of his neck.

"I love you."

"What're you saying, Yukihira?" Soma teased.

"I love you so much a hundred times much."

"Can't really hear ya, Yukihira. Cat got your tongue?"

"I hate you..." she looked up at him, her arms still wrapped around him. ".... don't leave my side okay?"

"Of course if I do you'll have no one to wake up at 3am and beg to change Eri's diapers."

"Baka, I really love you."

And with that, Erina sealed it with a kiss.