Chapter Seven

In a span of one week everyone already knows about Soma and Erina's relationship, never trust Alice Nakiri in keeping her mouth shut. Erina and Soma were still in London and Soma begged Erina to ditch her own penthouse and live with him, Erina turned his offer down..

"Erina please???" Soma asked hugging her from behind as Erina cooks their dinner.

"Soma get your hands off me will ya? I'm cooking here and we've talked about this before."

"My place is huge and it's way bigger than yours you can just throw all your stuffs there and live with me..." Soma rubbed his cheek on her nape making her giggle but still put up a hard front.

"Nah, besides I like my place."

Soma sighed and he gave up. "I just want to keep you closer." He pouted.

Erina finished their meal grabbing a plate and Soma already knows what to do, he tiptoed and grabbed two plates from her cupboard. Erina muttered a thanks and continued plating their so called dinner (more of a classic french cuisine). "Why're you even putting your plates up there you certainly can't reach it." Soma commented.

"Shut up and arrange the table."

"Hai hai." He then walked at the table and put all the unneccesary things away, Erina placed the dish carefully and urged the redhead to sit. They both digged in to their meals and Soma commented how good it was.

"S-Soma kun."

"Hmmm?" He asked munching at the meat and was about to grab his glass of water when Erina asked;

"Why don't you just move here?"

He choked.

//

"Never thought you'll do it at this hour and you stink by the way." Erina said as she dabbed a towel over Soma's sweaty neck.

"Well I couldn't wait." He answered gulping down more water.

Erina's place is full of boxes and stuffs Soma owned, the idiot swiftly dashed in his unit and grabbed all of his things and even contacted the president of the penthouses saying he'll be moving next door. After four hours of work he moved ALL his things and Erina can't help but help him but Soma's too stubborn not letting her pick the heavy ones.

Now, Soma sat down on his couch and Erina straddled his lap letting him cool off by dabbing a cold towel over him. "The bath's ready." She said and was about to get off when Soma grabbed her by the waist.

"Soma kun!" She blushed even though they explored each other's bodies, Soma still leaves her breathless and blushing beet red.

"Is it really okay for me to move here?"

"Baka it's too late you already moved your stuffs here and it's better this way. I've been dying to be this close to you." She said and hugged his neck. "Oh! Go and take a bath you're sweaty it's gross."

Soma smirked, "Ahhh you tell me!" He smirked and grabbed her by the waist running to the bathroom and plunging both of them in her tub. In their tub. "Baka no soma!!!!!!!!!!!"

//

One year later

"WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Minna san!!!!" Erina immediately ran to hug all of their friends. Megumi, Hisako, Ryoko, Yuki and even Alice were there welcoming the couple's arrival.

While the boys Isshiki (their favorite senpai), the whole Polar Star boys and Takumi were all there chatting excitedly with Soma and patting his back saying their congratulations.

"How far are you?" Alice asked her belly as big as a watermelon's.

"Two months and one week." The blonde said as she pats her belly gently. "This one really gives me a heck of morning sickness and that one there too." She pointed at her fiance whose busily talking to the guys.

"I've made so much rice sake that you want Erinacchi." Ryoko pouted disappointedly.

"I bet Soma will cook his favorite disgusting dish again... that guy." Yuki said.

"Well it's not really a party without it." Hisako commented.

"Soma's peanut butter squids are actually.... nice." Erina said in low voice playing with the tips of her fingers.

All the girls except for Alice were shocked.

"E-Erinacchi?!" Yuki said, her eyes bulging.

"Are you serious?" Megumi asked, remembering how Soma's little tricks traumatized her tastebuds.

"D-Did he forced you to like it?!" Hisako hysterically asked.

"Calm down guys maybe it's because she's pregnant, women tends to have some serious cravings when a human is inside their bellies right Erina?" Alice said as she placed an arm around her cousin's shoulder.

"Y-Yeah I guess."

Soma and the guys approaced the girls and Isshiki shouted;

"Come minna san let us enjoy the party and reminisce our youths!!!!"

The whole night the friends partied with the newly engaged couple as their main guests of the evening.

//

"Soma kun!!! Take care of Erina chan okay?!" Megumi said in a motherly voice as she went inside her and Takumi's car.

"See you!" Takumi shouted.

Soma waved a hand and carefull carried his beautiful fiance inside their car. Everyone left and it's just him and Erina, he kissed her cheek and let her comfortably rest. He drove them to Yukihira's Diner since it's a lot nearer than Nakiri Manor besides Erina is too tired. As soon as they arrived at Sumiredori Shopping District all the lights were off, he smiled getting off the car and taking Erina inside.

After a year he saw his beloved diner again, unfortunately his Dad Saiba Joichiro has a freelance job at India so it means that the diner is close for months now. "I bet Pops didn't even cleaned this place up."

As soon as he's inside he quickly laid Erina on his bedroom, he grab her things from the car and changed Erina's clothes, he did too and grabbed a spare clean blanket from his closet and slept on Erina's side. He placed a strand of her hair away from her face and stared at her.

Still he couldn't believe that this woman here is his true love, his other half and his soon to be wife he lifted her shirt up and gently rubbed her belly, it's his child inside and he feels like he's about to burst. He kissed her lips gently and proceeded to sleep hugging her closer to his chest.