Chapter Five

Soma sighed, making his way over at the bed. Saying good bye to someone you love surely takes a toll over him, it wasn't easy and it's undeniably painful. He laid down before wearing a nice clean shirt and changing on his pajama. Tomorrow he'll be cooking at a really famous restaurant at the other town since he's been summoned in there, he's practically swimming in a lot of money now.

The door bell rang and Soma stood up, "Did I order pizza or something?"

He still went at the door ready to say 'No' when he opened it, all he saw was a flash of blonde hair and a warm body was once again pressed against his chest.

"Don't leave just stay here. Don't move on cause I still can't myself. Don't leave me again, I'm still in love with you."

Soma felt the part of his shirt become so wet all she said tugged at his heart more and more and he hugged her back. Joy overflowed at his entire being.

"You love me?"

"Hmm.." Erina nodded.

"You want me to stay?"

"Hmm.."

Soma chuckled at her nods and lifted her chin up, she still look gorgeous even after she cried, her pink lips pouted waiting for him to say he loves her too. Then he kissed her, all the love he had he poured in that kiss. Erina grabbed his head and tilted her face for better access, Soma closed the widely opened door and carried Erina over to his bed.

"Ne, Soma-kun."

Soma laid her down his bed and he did too, holding on to Erina as if she was a precious possession. "Hai?"

"You love me?"

Soma chuckled, burying his face at the crook of her neck, smelling the lavender scent she had. "I believe I answered that question earlier."

He kissed her flawless neck and she giggled. "Hey, you know I'm ticklish all over."

Soma laughed, "Yes, you are. Will you stay for tonight?"

"Of course."

--

Erina woke up to a fresh smell, she opened her eyes to a new ceiling, she grabbed unto Soma but he wasn't there anymore instead she buried her face closer to the pillow to smell him. She chuckled, her heart in peace.

She tiptoed at the kitchen and saw him already finishing the touches of his breakfast perfection, she smiled. How passionate he is when it comes to cooking. She went further unto him and startled him by hugging him as tight as she could.

"Oh, ohayo Erina!" Soma laughed.

"Ohayo!"

Soma turned around grabbing Erina and placing her at the countertop, he kissed her much to Erina's dismay and pushed him as far as she can. "M-matte! I'm not yet brushi–"

"I don't care." Soma laughed and kissed her again, this time prying her mouth open. She felt his tongue come in contact with hers and it felt amazing. Soma moved his hand unto her back and lightly tickled her but instead she moaned. She crossed her legs over at Soma's waist and encircled her hands at his neck. Soma grunted, this is the best feeling ever.

When the two finally was out of breath, Soma moved his mouth in contact with the soft flesh of her neck licking and biting gently. "Soma! We.... ugh." Erina moaned at his tactics. ".... should eat."

"I already am." Soma smiled licking the shell of her ear and lightly grazing his mark at her neck with his fingers. "You taste so delicious too."

Erina blushed overjoyed at the sudden turn of events. "Soma no hentai!"