Prologue: A Heartbreaking Rejection! Changing Academies! No Longer Friends

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the prologue to this story and as soon as this is published I will also published the bio,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"At a town in Vacuo, a guy by the name of (Y/N) (L/N) is waiting for his childhood friend Gwen Darcy so he can confess his feelings to her and he couldn't wait. He also got her a bracelet and as he confesses to her, he is hoping she likes it and he waits for 2 hours, then he looks to his left and he sees her walking towards him..........
(Y/N): "Hey Gwen."
Gwen: "Hey (Y/N), long time no see."
(Y/N): "Yeah. It's good to see you."
..........they hung out and then they stood looking at a view and (Y/N) suddenly decided to tell her.........
(Y/N): "Hey Gwen, there's something I want to tell you."
Gwen: "Okay. What is it?"
(Y/N): "Ever since when we were kids, we always treated each other as best friends. And now, I see you more than a friend Gwen. I really like you."
.........her eyes widen and he was getting ready to reveal the necklace after her response, but then she giggled........
Gwen: "We're you waiting to tell me that? Sorry (Y/N), but I really don't feel the same way. *his eyes widen in sadness* I mean you're a cool guy and everything, but I think we'd be better off friends right?"
.........he couldn't believe it, he was rejected. It was so much he hid the white box and he walked off.........
(Y/N): "I gotta go."
.........he walks far away........
Gwen: "Okay. I'll see you at Shade, I can't wait to hang out with you more."
........he slowly starts to cry.........
(Y/N): ('Still be friends' my ass.)
.........he walks in his house and he goes to his computer and he gets an application to Beacon and he throws the one for Shade away and he fills it out, then he gets a text from Gwen. But, he ignores it and he goes to bed..........

Timeskip-A Week Later

........(Y/N) is at a store and he's buying some parts for his weapons and he finds the right parts and he nods and he walks out, but he sees Gwen and her team and he hides and they walk past him. He sneaks past them and then he hears them talking...........
Nebula: "So, how're you and (Y/N) doing?"
Gwen: "I.........I don't know, he hasn't talked to me in a week."
Dew: "What? Why?"
Gwen: "He confessed to me, but I kinda rejected him."
Octavia: "What.........what were you thinking? He's the only guy you ever known, and you reject him?"
Nebula: "Why would you do that?"
Gwen: "I don't know, he's a nice guy at all. But, I don't think he's just my type, even as a friend."
........(Y/N) looks down and he couldn't believe it, she never liked him even as a friends, then he pays for the parts and he walks out. Then he gets his weapons done and fixed, then he gets another text from Gwen and he ignores it still. Cause after the rejection and what she said, (Y/N) no longer considers her a friend. (Y/N) now gets ready for his trip to Beacon and he gets an all new scroll and he walks out and head to the landing pad and he walks on, but takes a look at Shade Academy and he looks down and sighs. Then he walks on and he sees 2 of his friends Ace and Jason, he then walks towards them and he surprises them.........
Ace: "(Y/N)? What're you doing here? I thought you were going to Shade?"
(Y/N): "Was, but now I'm going to Beacon."
Jason: "Yeah. The three of us together, this is the best day ever."
Ace: "I guess things do change."
........they fly off and (Y/N) looks down, but he doesn't regret his decision........

Gwen P.O.V

........Gwen is waiting at the front entrance waiting for (Y/N), he hasn't texted or talk to her for a week, but maybe she thought of something else and she waited with her team.........
Nebula: "Remember what we talked about Gwen."
Gwen: "I know. I'll see what he thinks."
........she decided to try and give it a chance to date him, she saw the ship and she looked and smiles. The new students walked off the ship and she looks around, but there is no sign of (Y/N) and she became worried. She starts looking around and she still couldn't find him.........
Gwen: "Where is he?"
Nebula: "What's wrong?"
Gwen: "I can't find him."
Dew: "Call his scroll, maybe it can be heard if you called."
.........she takes out her scroll and she sees a new message from him, then she looks at it and her heart shatters into pieces.........

If you're wondering why I haven't responded to your messages, calls, or even talked to you, well you should know, rejecting me and saying I'm not your type even if we're friends. I should have never became your friend, and I shouldn't have fallen in love with you. You're just nothing, but a waste of time. So, I traded academies and I never want to see you again. Goodbye Gwen, forever.

..........she drops her scroll and she goes to her knees crying and she is so heartbroken that (Y/N), her only friend since they were kids is now gone from her life as her friend..........
Gwen: "No, no, no please no. Don't let this be, please let this be a nightmare. I'm sorry (Y/N)."
.........her teammates tried and calmed her down, but she completely regretted her decision about rejecting his feelings and she wished for him to come back to fix everything right..........

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........(Y/N) has arrived at Beacon Academy and his eyes widen at the sight of the school and he walks in and he walks with Ace and Jason, then as they're walking, they accidentally bumped into a girl........
(Y/N): "Oh, we're sorry."
????: "It's alright."
..........she gets up and she looks at them and they looks and she has blonde hair and liliac eyes..........
Jason: "What's up."
Yang: "Nothing much. So, you three cuties got a name? I'm Yang."
Ace: "I'm Ace."
Jason: "Names Jason."
(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N)."
Yang: "Cool names. *looks in (Y/N)'s bag* Oh, I see we have a reader here."
(Y/N): "Oh yeah, it's one of my hobbies."
Yang: "Cool. I have a friend who has that same hobby, I think you and her will get along well."
..........(Y/N) nods and is surprised that someone else reads, Yang walks off to her destination and they see her walk off and Jason leaned his arm on (Y/N)'s shoulder..........
Jason: "Damn, she's hot."
Ace: "Already you're falling in love."
Jason: "Hey, I'm just saying."
(Y/N): "Come on guys, we're gonna be late for the speech the headmaster is giving."
..........they nod and they make it where the speech is done and they go in the room where the new students sleep and (Y/N) reads his book before he goes to sleeps, then he starts thinking about Gwen. But, he shook if off and he closes his book and places it next to him, then he drifts to sleep getting ready for the initiation..........

Blake P.O.V

.........Blake is in her dorm reading her book as she gets ready for bed, then as she does she looks at Yang and she had a smile on her face and it made Blake curious..........
Blake: "Yang. What's gotten you happy?"
Yang: "Cause as I was walking back here I met these 3 cute guys I accidentally bumped into."
Weiss: "Really?"
Yang: "Yeah. All three of them are so cute, and one them actually reads. *looks at Blake* That means you have a reading friend Blake."
Blake: "Really? *Yang nods* I guess it wouldn't mind if I met another reader."
Ruby: "It'd be really cool to have new friends."
Weiss: "I'm fine with it. As long as they're not crazy or stupid."
Yang: "Don't worry they're not. I can tell."
..........they went to bed and Blake stayed up reading her book, but then she starts thinking of the guy Yang talked about that also reads and she looks up from her book."
Blake: (I guess it wouldn't mind getting to know someone new. I already have a good feeling about this guy.)

To be continued........

(A/N: Well that's the end of this prologue, if you enjoyed this let me know and as this is published I will publish the bio, now with that said, see y'all next time.)