Twenty-fourth

••
"Your mistake wanted you to learn, not to stop."
••

"Do you want to go out?" Jennie asks.

"What?" Jimin turned to Jennie who was looking at herself from the mirror. "What do you mean, Jennie?"

"Date." The girl's short answer without looking at the man.

It's been a week after Jimin was rushed at the hospital, and Jennie grew dominant towards Jimin because of the guy's sickness.

Despite being the girl, she could always be dominant over Jimin. He would always obey everything she says since it was the good for him. Jimin enjoyed being submissive under Jennie though.

As the girl answered, Jimin sat up from the couch, "Are you seriously asking me that?" He asked, disbelief obvious on his tone.

Jennie finally looked at him, but with a glare, "Just tell me if you don't," she says before walking upstairs but Jimin chased her.

"Wait! I do, babe." Jimin made her face him, just to see the girl blush with the endearment, "I just wanted to be the—"

"Okay, I'll get ready now. You after." Jennie cuts him off, running upstairs afterwards, leaving him.

"I just wanted to be the one to ask you that," Jimin finished his cut sentence with his low voice. He sighed, but smiled.

After an hour, the two were finally done preparing for their date.

Jimin looked at Jennie wearing a gray dress with her shoulders exposed.

He smirked, "Looks like I'll be punching many faces today,"

Jennie looked at him for a second while putting on her heels, "Why would you?"

"If you don't change your clothes." Jimin answered.

Jennie stood straight after wearing the heels, "But I like this dress,"

Jimin smiled at her, "Well, I'm not telling you to change. It's my duty to punch them if they give you dirty look."

"Okay, I'm wearing this dress!" Jennie spun around and laughed afterwards.

She might be the dominant but of course, it's still Jimin's job to protect her.

"Can I drive?" Jennie asks as they got near to the car.

Jimin looked at him with his brows furrowed, "You know how?"

"Of course!" Jennie answered as if it was dumb for Jimin to ask that.

"Well, okay. Get in here," Jimin opened the door beside the driver's seat.

"Yay!" Jennie screamed in happiness and immediately went inside.

Jimin followed, taking the seat at the passenger's and watched Jennie start the engine with no instructions.

"Be careful babe, okay?" Still, he was worried.

But he needs to trust Jennie.