Twentieth

••
"Believe me, you're taking someone's medicine which isn't even yours to taste,"
••

"Taehyung?"

As soon as Rose reached her room, she dialed her partners in crime immediately.

["Ooh, Rosie. You called?"] Taehyung says over the phone.

"No, I didn't." Rose sarcastically answers, "Where's Lalice? I've been calling her many times but she seems to be out of coverage area or whatever."

["Ah, she's here with me at my house. I bet she's playing games on her phone, so she probably switched it to airplane mode."] Taehyung chuckled a little.

"Okay then, hand her the phone. I'm bringing good news about our plan." Rose smirks as she remembers it.

["Really?!"] Taehyung became excited and Rose heard a muffled sound, Taehyung passing the phone to Lalice.

["Yes, how can I help you?"] She heard Lalice from the phone.

"You won't believe this. I just made the two jealous of each other! And guess what, confirmed! They're just in denial but they really—"

["Like each other?"]

"Correct!" And Rose exclaims as she jumps on her bed so obviously does the couple over the phone.

["What are we going to do next?"] Lalice asked.

"Tell Taehyung to message Yoongi. I used him to make my brother jealous. Give him my apologies, okay?"

Lalice laughed at her and Rose heard her telling what she said to Taehyung.

["If we made them apart because they were jealous,"] now it was Taehyung speaking, ["We'll have to get them together again."]

Rose nodded although she knows none of the two could see her.

"That's correct," Rose says, "I told Jennie to stay away from Jimin, hihi."

["What?!"] The couple shouts, ["Why?!"] in unison.

"Ouch, my eardrums." Rose whined, "I had to level up my acting."

["I bet you told her you're Jimin's girlfriend."] Taehyung bets.

"Gross but yeah," Rose nods unpleasantly, "I did."

The two laughed silently, ["Funny, we acted like you were best friends then you'll say you're his girlfriend."] Lalice says.

"You told her I and Jimin are best friends?" Rose asks for reassurance.

["Nope, we only acted like it's what we knew."] Lalice clears.

"Ahh, no wonder she was surprised," Rose smirks as she remembers Jennie's face that moment, "I think my brother will suffer the most here,"

["Hmm?"]

"Jennie will suddenly avoid him while he doesn't have any idea why. I'm suddenly feeling guilty and bad for my brother," Rose sighs.

:::::

And she wasn't wrong. Why is Jennie avoiding him for almost a week? Jimin almost asked his own existence.

"Arghhh!" Jimin groans as he repeatedly slams his locker.

Taehyung, who was strolling around the hallways, spotted Jimin and what the guy was doing.