Fourth

••
Such a bitch! Now I'm not wondering why Lalice unfriended you!"
••

"You deserve a trophy for your idea." I complimented her before smiling.

"Lemme give you that." I continued and slapped her rough cheeks afterwards.

The three girls looked at me in surprise, while the other one started to cry.

"How could you!?" One of them grabbed my hair harshly.

From the first place, I knew it was my mistake to hurt one of them, knowing I'm just alone while they are four.

But what could I do? They betrayed my ex-best friend who treated them as one. Fake bitches.

I tried hard to defend myself as possible, it helped a little but it still hurts of course.

"Such a bitch! Now I'm not wondering why Lalice unfriended you!"

In the end, as expected, I lose. I slowly lose my balance, especially when the girl I slapped kicked me right in my stomach.

I was pushed backward, but I ended up landing in someone's grip.

"Stay away from her."

I got goosebumps with his voice, it's very different from what I knew. And I guess the bitches got some goosebumps as well, seeing how they literally froze from Jimin's gaze.

Jimin has his arms wrapped around my waist while he was talking to the bitches.

"Go away or I'll tell Lalice everything." With the mention of the name, they turned their back and ran away from us immediately.

Jimin and I watched them as they disappear from our sight. "Lalice was right." I heard him mumble while shaking his head.

I was about to take off his hands away from my waist when he himself realized what he was doing all the time.

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" He asked me and once again, I saw those eyes with mixed emotions.

"Of course, haha! I mean, I'm used to this." I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly.

I saw him look at me in confusion of what I said, but I just smiled at him even though I'm starting to feel pain in some parts of my body.

We walked together through the exit, I felt relieved for not seeing Taehyung and Lalice right there again.

:::::

Jimin's POV

Whut? She left me?

I waited for her inside the room until she fixes her things up and she'll just leave me alone?

I watched her as she bid goodbye and walk out of the door. I was too dumbfounded to follow her and when I was back to the real me, I followed her.

I stood up and searched for her in the hallways. I even went to the rooftop to see her but I just failed. It took me many minutes when I got a phone call.

Lalice with heavy bangs and heavy cheeks is calling...

Of course, I accepted the call. Did I even have a choice?

[Jimin.]

"Yes, heavy cheeks?"

She chuckled first before getting back to serious mode, [Uhm, may I know where you are right now?] She asked.

"I'm still at school, looking for someone, do you know Jennie?" I asked.

[Huh? Uhm-uh, y-yeah, I know her. And I saw her.] She said.

"Really? Can you tell me where she was?"

[Honestly, I really called you for this. I need you to rescue Jennie, she's here near the exit with me and Taehyung. But, she's further away but if you would try to go to the exit, you could actually see her. She's currently surrounded by my fake friends, and I'm feeling nervous right now seeing her with snakes. I'm sure of what to happen next, so you should be here asap. That's all, bye. Taehyung and I are going.] And that's how she ended the call.

I immediately went to the exit but some questions suddenly built up in my mind.

How did Lalice know about Jennie? Did they have any relationship?

And why did she care for her? Ugh!

;;;;;

Angelbyhisside