Fourteenth

I just thought this story is getting too emotional. Let's have some fluff and fun too.

••
"Oops, speaking of house. What did you Jennie do at Jimin's house?"
••

"I've cooked enough!" Seokjin shouted at the demanding Jimin.

"Okay, chill." He laughed.

Jimin assigned each of them different jobs for the surprise. Seokjin and Yoongi were assigned to cook. Hoseok and Namjoon were assigned to simply decorate the house. And Lalice, Taehyung, and Jungkook were assigned to buy some stuff.

While Jimin is nervous.

He went to Hoseok and Namjoon to check the decorated place.

"What is that?" Jimin gave a weird look at their work.

"Namjoon doesn't even help!" Hoseok complained that started an argument between them. Jimin scratched his head and walked away from the two.

In just another minute, the three arrived.

"WE'RE HERE!" Lalice shouted as they went in. Jungkook and Taehyung were struggling from all the plastic bags while Lalice doesn't even have anything on her hand.

"What did you guys buy?" Jimin asked as he reached for the plastic bags.

"Just some snacks, confetti, ingredients that Seokjin needs, and etcetera. And oh, the punks decided to buy alcohols." Lalice answered pertaining to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Aish, they know I'm prohibited with those," Jimin mumbled.

"Well, your fault for assigning them with the groceries," Lalice smirked and laughed.

Seokjin had already used the ingredients he needed, meaning he is done cooking together with Yoongi. Hoseok was contented and happy for the result of what he decorated while Namjoon just watched him since he only ruins everything they do.

Lalice has memorized Jennie's house, so next to Jimin, she organized everything as well. Jungkook and Taehyung arranged the snacks, they even put names on every snack, dividing it to each and everyone.

In the middle of the busy workers, Jimin received a phone call.

"Hello,"

"Hello, sir," It is the worker from the Funeral Homes that Jimin asked for help to. "Jennie just knew that the payment has already been fully paid."

"Did you tell her I paid it?" Jimin nervously asked.

"No, sir. As like what you told me."

Jimin sighed in relief, "What did she say about it?"

"She told me to tell you that she is very grateful and may God bless your soul."

Jimin laughed as well as the worker.

Grateful, I see. Jimin smirked.

"And oh, just gonna inform your sir that she's taking her way home now."

"What?! You didn't tell me earlier, shit. Goodbye! Thank you!" Jimin frantically bid his goodbye and shouted at everyone in the house. "Jennie is coming in a minute! I repeat, Jennie is coming in a minute."

Everyone went to the decorated place. Hoseok held the confetti together with Seokjin, Namjoon and Yoongi kept quiet, and Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the floor together with Lalice.