Twenty-first

••
"I didn't know it feels so nice to see true love with my own eyes."
••

"Jennie!" He shouts as soon as he opens the door.

And just like what happened before, he catches Jennie waving for a cab.

"Jennie!" He shouts louder and since it was directed to the girl, he was heard.

Jimin immediately runs his way to Jennie who's quite far from him.

"Shit," He curses, seeing a cab stopping right in front of Jennie. He tried to fasten his already fast run.

Jennie opens the cab door with her shaky hands, thankful that it wasn't locked, she sits inside beside the driver who was watching her in confusion.

"Are you okay, miss? Are you being chased by some rascals out there?" The driver asks half worried, half confused.

"A-ah, n-nope, I'm just—" Jennie tries to answer the driver while shaking her head in contrary to what the driver said.

She closes the door with force in panic, but it doesn't seem to close.

"Ugh!" She tries to close it once again, this time with full force.

Jennie looked at the door and sees a manly hand, blocking the door.

"Oh, goodness," The driver isn't sure what to feel for Jimin. Frightened, because the girl beside him is escaping that guy? Or sorry, because the girl beside him didn't notice the guy's hand while closing the door forcefully?

"J-jimin..." Suddenly, the plan to run away from the guy left Jennie's mind. He could see Jimin wincing in pain and Jennie felt so sorry so she says it, "I-i-i'm sorry," She stuttered in surprise.

She tries to check Jimin's hand and sees a thick line of crimson red on his palm. Jennie slapped her mouth in shock.

Jimin takes the advantage and pulls Jennie out of the taxi, and Jennie who is currently in a trance was easily controlled.

He looked inside the taxi and handed the driver a little amount of money, "Peace offering, sir. Sorry for interrupting you, but I really need to talk to my girl." Jimin apologetically smiles and the driver slightly nods, still confused.

As the cab was out of the two's sight, Jimin grabbed Jennie's hand gently and winced in pain as he dumbly used his injured hand.

But he didn't care, he needs to talk to Jennie.

Finally, the girl was back to herself as she felt her arm being grabbed. She tries to get her own hand but Jimin just tightens his grip together with his low painful grunts.

Jennie grimaced, regretting what she tried.

After a minute, Jimin finally lets go of Jennie's hand and faces her.

"What's your problem?! And..." Jennie looks around, "What is this place?"

Jimin didn't answer, he's thankful he found a little private place.

"What do you want?!" Jennie shouts as he didn't respond to her.

"I didn't expect you'll be on that cafe," Jimin says.

"I did not either!" Jennie rolls her eyes, "Lalice just texted me to come."

"So did Taehyung," Jimin muttered.

"And so? Why did you grab me and pull me suddenly to wherever I don't know?!"

"Since you're here, I wanna ask you something."