Chapter 32

Hyojung's POV

Today is a Sunday so we don't have school today. I was all alone for today since my mom and dad were both on a business trip. I thought of what i could do today.

Suddenly my prayers were answered when my door bell rang. I went down stairs hurriedly to open the door.

As I opened the door I saw Minhyuk holding a guitar in front of me. Then he started singing.

After he finished singing the whole song I saw Hyungwon and Shownu at the back holding a sign that says "Will you be my white girl to prom?". After reading I looked back at Minhyuk and saw him holding a boquet of roses.

"So is it a yes?" He asked

"Of course it's a yes" I said while getting teary eyed because I was so touched.

He hugged me tight after my reply and appeared all his members congratulating us.

Jine's POV

I was at a business party my parents hosted for the collaboration  of our company and another company. I don't know which family it is yet.

"Today we celebrate the unity of Shin Corporations and Son Corporations" my dad announced

"Son Corporations? The only Son family I know about it Shownu's family. It can't be?" I thought to myself

While I was thinking, I see Shownu oppa with his parents come up stage with my dad to congratulate themselves. I was shocked to say the least.

When they finally go down stage after the signing of contracts, they greet me and my mom.

"Yah Oppa why didn't you tell me you were going to be here?" I complained to him

"I wanted it to be a surprise" he said then gave me a hug

I inroduced him to my parents and they all got to know each other. I also met his parents and glad they were nice to me. We were all very accepting towards each other.

Shownu oppa led me to the terrace to talk.

"Hey I know I haven't been the perfect boyfriend right now and I want to right my wrongs. I will not run away from our problems anymore. Will you be my prom date?" He says kneeling down

"Of course I will, what took you so long?" I asked hugging him as he lifts me up

"I'm sorry it took a lot of thinking. I'm sorry I was afraid" he says resting his chin on my shoulders

"It's okay we all have fears" I tell him and kiss his cheeks

Today was a special day, I got to realise why dad and Shownu oppa were doing this. The partnership was for the future so Shownu oppa and I will get to work together and not treat business as a competition. They basically secured the future of both families.

I looked at Shownu in awe as I thought about it. He was ready to spend his whole life with me whole heartedly and I'm willing to give him the love he deserves.

Yooa's POV

I got a sudden invite from Wonho oppa to go on a movie date. I was questioning it at first but I had nothing to do on a Sunday night so I went.

The theatre was also owned by Wonho's family so he must have gotten free tickets. I walked inside and it had no sign of Wonho oppa anywhere. I decided to approach a staff member.

"Hello a movie was reserved by Wonho?" I asked

"Oh you must be Ms. Yooa, this way please" they led me inside

I was quite relieved that I wasn't lost. They got me seated and I realised that I was the only one there. The movie suddenly starts but it wasn't a movie.

The screen showed a video of Wonho oppa dancing. After his dance I was so amazed by his skills. A video message suddenly shows.

"Annyeong Yooa, you must be shocked by the surprise. I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time but I like you. Actually more than like, I love you. I'm sorry for all the mean things me and the guys did to you girls. I'll change now. I hope you feel the same way. Will you go with me to prom? Meet me at *** if you accept my feelings" he said in the video

I cried for awhile and set my mind straight. I knew what I had to do but I couldn't get myself to do it.

"You better be making the right decision Yooa" I think to myself

I left the theatre and went to the car waiting outside that will take me to Wonho oppa. I was so nervous and didn't know what to say when I get there.

"Ms. Yooa we're here" the driver told me

I looked outside and saw him sitting on a park bench. I got ready to go to him as the driver stops me.

"Take good care of Master Wonho, Ms. Yooa" he said

"I will thank you so much" I greeted back, he must've been a special person to Wonho.

I ran outside to walk to him and back hugged him. I felt he was shocked and didn't expect me to come.

"Gomawo" he said tearing up

"It's cold right" I say as I hug him tight

"It is" he simply says

"You went through a lot, good job" I say sincerely

We both watch the night sky as we were in each other's arms.

Thank you for reading everyone, hope you all loved this chapter. Please also check out my other stories:
-Trust (Jungkook and Yein  fanfic feat Banglyz)
-Forbidden Love (Bang Yedam and Lee Chaeyoung fanfic)
-We got married (Sehun and Sejeong fanfic)
-High School Love On (Yeri and Jimin fanfic)
Don't forget to vote, comment and add this to your library for more updates if you liked it.
~Daphne