Chapter 29

Jooheon POV

It was the day of the announcement of my marriage. I really missed the group but I missed Mimi the most. The guys texted me that they were on their way with each of their families.

When Shownu hyung asked me for the contract I already knew they were planning to stop the marriage so I willingly gave it. Oh Mimi I hope you make it. I really needed her right now beside me more than ever but all I got was this stupid Minah.

The party was starting my parents really spent alot for this. There were expensive furnitures and plates. I went to look for my friends. Everyone was congratulating me. I finally found them.

"Hey bro congratz" Wonho said then hugged me and whispered to my ear

"Let's play along so they won't get suspicious" when he finished he smiled back at me

There was still no sign of Mimi she must be getting ready.

Mimi POV

Me and Hyojung unnie made a fool proof plan. I meeted with Jooheon's father Mr. Lee with Hyojung unnie. We found out that Minah's family was going bankrupt and was just using Jooheon to save their company.

I gave Jooheon's father a greater deal than Minah's father and we made an agreement. While Minah's family still has no clue of what's going on. I gotten in my red dress and got my hair and makeup ready. When my family got to the party everyone had their eyes on me.

My mom and dad went to their business partners and I made eye contact with Mr. Lee and Hyojung unnie.

"Oh Mimi-ah" Hyojung unnie signaled me

I went towards them and saw Jooheon with them. I hugged the girls and we complimented each other's outfits.

"Oh Minhyuk-ah you look so good in that suit" I.M said in his girlish voice possible

"You don't look as bad yourself I.M-ssi" Minhyuk also said copying him

We all laughed with their imitation.

Suddenly Mr. Lee called for everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone thank you so much for coming to this memorable day for my family to announce a memorable marriage of two people in love. My son Jooheon and-"

I saw Minah preparing to go upstage giving me an evil smirk.

"Mimi of Kim Enterprises" Mr. Lee says and motioned me to come up.

I passed by Minah by the stairs and gave her back my brightest smile.

"Checkmate" I whispered to her

She stomped hard and walked out with her family.

I went upstage and bowed to Jooheon's family and made my way to him. He hugged me very tight.

"I missed you so much" He said almost crying

"Yah I'm always right here don't worry" I said and kissed him on the cheeks

We posed for the camera 1st with Jooheon's family, 2nd was with my family and lastly both families all took a picture.

"Aigoo I can't wait to have a grandson" Mrs. Lee said holding my hands