Chapter 7

Arin POV

We were told to have a meeting with our partner and get to know each other better for a great performance. So right now I am waiting for I.M by the lake. I am sitting at a bench when suddenly someone closed my eyes.

"Guess who?" he asked

"I.M" I answered

He took of his hands and finally shown himself.

"What's wrong with you guys starting to get kind and let's say a bit sweet because I see hearts in Wonho oppa's eyes" I said sarcastically while pointing to the direction of Wonho oppa and Yooa unnie.

"Nothing we just figured that it would be a great time to reconcile with you guys since we are doing a project together" he said

"Yeah sure but we need to win this game since we are writing our song by ourselves and we need that music room" I said

"Sure then tell me all about yourself first" he asked

"Well my real name is Choi Ye Won. But I prefer people calling me Arin. My birthday is on June 18, 1999. I am more of a multi-tasker so I dance sing and rap. My blood type is O. I am from Busan, South Korea. My favorite color is yellow and etc." I started talking him more about me then it was his turn.

"Well I am Lim Chang Kyun. But I prefer to be called I.M. My birthday is on January 26, 1996. I am incharge of Rapping. My blood type is also O. I can speak English." He then said more things about him.

"Well our ability to speak English can be an advantage because we can sing an English song without slang" I said

"So what kind of song would you want us to perform" I added

"Well I wanted to sing something slow but I know that you are more of a performance singer. So we have to think of how to work it out" he said.

I was touched because he took consideration of what type of singer I was. I did care the most about performing in ways of singing and dancing at the same time and never tried to just actually sing.

Mimi POV

When the time was up. We went back to the base.

"So class for this competition girls on the right and boys on the left. NOW FASTER" Mr. Chae shouted

We got to our places and I want to find my members. We smiled together and took our seats when we met.

"Lastly only the boys will be answering" he said

All the girls groaned. Maybe because most of the boys actually didn't listen to their partner. Arin was the most nervous among us because she and I.M really needed the music room.

"Yah you just need to give your trust and believe in him" I told her for her to calm down. She must looked at me and smiled.

Mr. Chae then started asking them questions out of 70 pairs we were surprised because all the Monsta X members and Doyoung were the ones left. It actually only took like 10 questions after that were the only ones left since a lot of them were eliminated after the first question.

We will see who will be the winner with the last question.

"What will your partner pick if she was asked this question:
"Love or Friendship?"

The ones who chose love were Doyoung and Minhyuk

The ones who chose Friendship were Hyungwon and Wonho

Shownu and Kihyun chose both.
Jooheon and I.M couldn't seem to pick.

"NONE" they suddenly said at the same time.

We were all shocked but Mr. Chae allowed that answer. We were nervous to know who got the answer right.

"NONE" Mr. Chae shouted

Me and Arin hugged each other out of excitement. Arin was the happiest and couldn't contain he excitement. We went to the boys and hugged them. The other pairs cheered each other up.

"Well we didn't really expect you guys to go that far in the competition" Jine unnie complimented Shownu oppa

"So it's okay because you surprised us" Seunghee added

"And there are more chances and activities in the future" Jiho said while patting Doyoung's back

"The rappers got everything already" Shownu oppa said

After that we all got back to our cabins. Oh My Girl had a little talk before sleeping without Jiho because she was having her time with Doyoung.

"So girls how was it?" Hyojung unnie said

"Well that started to change for the good" Yooa said

"So maybe we should reconcile now" Jine unnie shyly said

"We still don't know maybe it's just for the activity. We can't let our guard down. So don't develop too much feelings for them" Binnie said.

She looked serious did something bad happen between her and Hyungwon.

"Well I.M said they thought it was the right time to reconcile already because of the activity but I didn't want to be straightforward and ask him if it was JUST for the activity" Arin explained

"Well he did say reconcile because of the activity so it must mean something right" Seunghee butted in

"AISH Molla" we all screamed

Hyojung unnie was looking very quiet today than usual.

We all went to sleep after that talk and when Jiho went home.

------------------
Thank you for reading everyone, hope you all loved this chapter. Please also check out my other stories:
- Trust (Jungkook and Yein fanfic feat Banglyz)
-Forbidden Love (Bang Yedam and Lee Chaeyoung fanfic)
-We got married (Sehun and Sejeong fanfic)
-High School Love On (Jimin and Yeri fanfic)
Well hope you enjoy this story. Don't forget to vote comment and follow me♡♡♡
~Daphne