Chapter 5

Hyojung POV

Today all the high school students are gathered in the court for a special announcement. It must be about the talent showcase. We seated as a group and saw Monsta X seating behind us. Minhyuk was behind me and kept touching my shoulder and when I looked back he acted like it wasn't him. When the principal Mr. Kim went on stage everyone kept quiet.

"So as everyone know we have a talent show at the end of this school year. As a special preparation we are gonna have a camp training your teamwork with your partners. We will also schedule your practices and a lot of group activities. Tomorrow you will all leave for 1 month so pack your things and prepare for tomorrow. Now we will have our very first team building activity. Mr. Chae please guide them" the principal said then left the court leaving Mr. Chae.

"Okay now class before our activity. Do you want to see a great example from our winners last year?" Mr. Chae said which made us nervous because we didn't prepare anything.

The students screamed in excitement and agreement. Mr. Chae told us to go on stage.

"Mianhae break a leg" he whispered after leaving us there.

Arin spoke first because she was good at situations like this.

"Annyeong everyone" she first said cutely which made the male students scream.

"Well I have a new song that I wrote. It's called Knock knock and we will sing it for you today" Arin said and gave us a sign.

Knock knock was the song she's been preparing for 1 month already. So we went to our respective positions on stage and Arin played the instrumental.

We also performed Check by Girls Generation sunbaenim

When we finished the students cheered. Mr. Chae went up stage and thanked us.

"So anyone wants to challenge?" Mr. Chae suddenly said.

We were shocked when we saw Monsta X raise their hands. They went towards the stage and got their mics. We went to our respective seats and watched them.

"Well this song we are gonna perform is written by our maknae I.M. It's called perfect girl" Jooheon said

Then they finally performed. I noticed that they really have great voices. Jooheon and I.M's gestures while rapping are perfect. It really matched the beat of the song.

I could see that Arin and Mimi were a bit intimidated by their performance. When they finished performing Mr. Chae went back on stage and asked more students to perform.

It turned into a performance showdown in the court. A lot of groups performed like NCT Doyoung's group, Red Velvet and etc. Even our sunbaes went inside to see the chaos were asked to perform namely BTS and Lovelyz sunbaenim.

When it was all finished we all went home and gotten ready to pack. I packed a lot of clothes and my gadgets. I went to our chat box.

Oh My Girl