Acting Class With Jackson 050

Vote and Comment~ I finally updated!! I freaking promise to update this whole week for my absents~ If you didn't know I hit number one in Cai XuKun once, but then now it's third~ I'm fine with it though~ I was so freaking happy and still am because I'm still in the top 3, thanks to you people~ I feel high like on sweets and sugar!!!!! I haven't gotten tea for like 4 days now and I'm slowly dying! Now feel free to just go on and read sorry for the short chapter~ Also it's not edited, but them dou ying has some funny clips of pick up lines~ 

(Y/N) Pov:

I looked at the car that stopped in front of us.At that moment all I felt was wind blowing through my hair. Wait a minute. My flight back to China is today. I'm gonna be late!!

"Xiao Bai," I heard Kun Kun said. As he breaks the silence. "(Your Nickname) come over here."

"What is it Kun Kun?"

"Go to Jung Jung and stand by him."

"Why?"

"Just stay by him and don't go anywhere else."

"What are you planning to do?"

"Comforting him, Xiao Bai."

I listened to Kun Kun and walked towards Jung Jung. And who's Xiao Bai? Sounds like a girl's nickname. "Jung Jung." "Kun Kun, told me to stand next to you." "Do you know who's Xiao Bai?"

"I have no clue who's Xiao Bai, maybe Kun Kun's ex?" "Or maybe not since you two were exes." "Maybe an old friend?"

"Literally, I have no idea who Xiao Bai is," I said.

"Well, we'll know soon."

I looked at the car and the door slowly opened. ( (a/n) Imagine Xiao Bai as anyone you want.) A guy just appeared.

"Well,hello Cai XuKun," the guy said. I kept getting closer to Jung Jung everytime the guy stepped closer to us. Why do I fear him? I'm scared.

"Don't go any closer to her," Kun Kun said.

"Don't I have the right to at least talk to her?" Xiao Bai said.

"You're blinded by hatred," Kun Kun said.

"No I'm blinded by love."

"You're not."

"What?" "Do you think I don't love (Your Nickname)?" Xiao Bai said.

"You're not in love with her." "It's Fake Love." "Aren't you sick of it?" "Stop pretending."

I kept on hoping the manager of Justin, Jung Jung, and Cheng Cheng to just come already. I don't plan on dying today.

"I love her," Xiao Bai said.

"You don't." "But I love her." "To the point I'm gonna get married with her." "My first love, first kiss, to my first and ever last marriage." "She's my only lover no matter what happens." "Nor if she dies, I won't marry anyone else." "Unlike you, you're pathetic and go find your own life and stop trying to screw up my relationship with (Your Nickname)."

The moment Kun Kun said that a van arrived.

"They're here," Jung Jung whispered in my ear. "By mean they, my manager."

"Good." "Cause I honestly can't stay here any longer." "this Xiao Bai guy is making me scared and nervous." I watched the van door open to see Jung Jung's manager. This was a close one.

"We're here to get you," the manager said.

"Thanks for getting us." "I really need a new change of clothes cause these are just gonna make me remember those disturbing moments." "Let's get going now," he said as he put his arm around me. "Just keep on going and you'll be safe," he whispered in my ear. I nodded. At least I have Jung Jung to protect me. Me and him entered the van.