Rightfully Mine 030

Vote and Comment!!! So how do you think this book is going? Sadly I think this book will end at the 47th chapter but I'll be still writing on this wattpad acc about idol producer if you guys want side chapters for this book I will write them if you guys want it~ Support my other books too~ After this one ends another Cai XuKun one will start~ I realize I write a lot about him~ But enjoy this~ Also this chapter has not been edited~

Cai XuKun Pov:

I kept on following (Your Nickname)'s tracks. And yes I put a tracker on her phone when we first dated cause I don't want her going near other guys other than Jung Jung, Cheng Cheng, Justin and Nong Nong. I went to a corner everytime when (Your Nickname) was looking back to check for something. When I suddenly popped out of the corner I saw a group of guys. They better not. "Oh sh*t!" I heard (Your Nickname) shout. I gosh. I walked there and up to the guys. "Stop!" I shouted. "Who are you?" they asked.

"Oh it's someone you probably know." I said. I punched them in the face and they punched me back but I kicked them in the face. I punched and punched again. They punched me on my face. "You're gonna pay because you just punch my face!" I shouted as my angry took over me. I lifted my leg and kicked them in their faces. "You guys are Li Shao Su's bodyguards before, now what happened." I said. "Cai XuKun!" they all shouted in fear. "Now what happened to Li Shao Su?" I asked. "She escaped out of jail." they said while shaking. I wiped the blood off of my mouth. "You ruined my day even more." I said.

"I would love the taste of victory right now." I said. "I love how you guys are so scared." I laughed. "I'm not gonna ruin my idol cute and handsome image so I'll blackmail you if you mention anything that happened today." I said. "Um.." they said. "It's final." I said. "(Your Nickname) let's go before it's too late." I whispered in her ear. I grabbed her hand and we ran down the streets to her apartment building.

(Y/N) Pov:

Kun Kun grabbed my hand and we ran back to my apartment. "How do you know where I live?" I asked. "Uh..." he said. "You don't need to know." he said. He walked me to my part of the apartments. "Thank you." I said. "Wait why am I even saying thank you to you." I said. "So do you forgive me?" he asked. "Still not gonna happen Kun Kun---I mean Cai XuKun." I said. "Aww~I miss you when you keep saying my nickname~" he said.

"Whatever night~" I said as I slammed the door on him. I placed my bag on the kitchen counter. "What am I gonna eat at this rate." I said. "I know I'm gonna burn the kitchen down if I cook." I said. I'm just gonna take a shower and drink some water cause I feel the alcohol hitting me right now. I grabbed a bottle of water and quickly took some sips. After a few sips I went to take a hot shower. I got out of the bathroom with my panda pajamas. I'm gonna go to sleep now it's 9:00 pm right now. I went to bed and I covered myself with my blankets.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in the middle of the night I had a feeling about something. I was worried. I got out of bed and got myself some water. Am I worried about Kun Kun? "You are not (Y/N)" I told myself. I placed my cup on the kitchen counter and walked towards the door. I felt my heart hurt a bit. I opened the door and checked if Kun Kun was there. I looked around until I looked down on the right to see Kun Kun asleep. His blood is about to leak through his shirt. Oh gosh. I need to drag this guy in or else he's gonna bleed all over on the hall's floors. I tried to drag him into my place. He's sure lighter than me. "Cai XuKun wake up." I said. "Fine, Kun Kun wake up." I said. I saw his beautiful eyes flutter open. "What is it." he said. "You need to get yourself up and sit on the couch I'll get a first aid kit along with long bandages." I said. He nodded.

I went to my room to grabbed it from my desk. I walked back to him. "Where are you bleeding from?" I asked. He didn't answer me. "I'll guess I will have to check myself." I said. I lifted his first layer of clothes off and it "Why do you have a fishnet shirt on?" I asked. "It was for the performance remember and I was too lazy and I was also in a hurry to change my shirt." he said. "You take that off yourself." I said as I looked away. My innocent eyes. "Here." I said as I handed him the long white bandages while facing another direction.

"Are you done?" I asked. "Yeah but can you tie a butterfly knot on the back for me?" he asked. "Fine." I said as I walked towards his back. I tied it up. "I also need a shirt." he said. "It's a good thing I still have your clothes." I said. "Wait." he said as he grabbed onto my hand. "You still have my shirts and hoodies and clothes?" he questioned. "Yeah..." I said. "Now can you let me go so I can get it." I said. He let go of my hand and I went to my room and grabbed a black tee shirt and went back to him. "There." I said as I handed him the shirt.

"Thanks." he said as he put his shirt on. "Give me your hand." he said. He just took my left hand and looked at it. "You still have my grass ring~" he said. "It doesn't mean anything." I said. "You still have me in your heart~" he said while smiling. "Stupid, let me clean your mouth and fix your hands up a bit." I said as I went to the kitchen for some water. I poured the water on a tissue paper and wiped his face. His face was close to mine. I feel my face heat up a bit. "There." I said. I grabbed some bandages and put them on his hands.

 "Now I need some sleep so sleep here." I said. I walked back to my room. While walking back to my room my stomach rumbled. "Your hungry (Your Nickname)." I heard Kun Kun said. "Want me to cook you something?" he asked. I turned around and I nodded. I can't pass up some food cause I really want some right now. "I'll cook it~" he said. "What do you want to eat?" he asked. "Anything you can cook!" I shouted.

Vote and Comment!

How do you think this story is going~

Once again thx for 10k~