Unexpected Surprises Part 1 017

Vote and Comment!!!

 The next chapter will be up today this is just the missing chapter I promised from yesterday~ Thx for the support~ This Chapter has not been edited~

(Y/N) Pov:

                             A familiar hand was holding onto mine. The slightest movement I feel water going through my hair. Slowly as I feel their body touching mine. I felt something gentle touching me on my lips. I felt air coming into my mouth. I felt us slowly swimming back up. The fresh air hits my nose. I felt my body being dragged to land. "(Y/N) wake up!~" I heard them said. "It's Kun Kun, Wake up!" He said. I slowly coughed out water and slowly opening my eyes. "Are you ok?" Kun Kun asked with a concern tone. "I'm fine, I thought I was going to die." I said. "That snake pushed you into the water!" He said. "It's fine~" I said. "If you didn't remember me at least remember that snake is your enemy (Your Nickname)" He said.

                         "But Jung Jung said I got into an accident and I forgot most of the stuff about some guy." I said. "I'm not some guy (Your Nickname)~" he said as he used finger and flicked it on my forehead. "I took your first kiss by accident if you didn't remember~" he said with a mischievous look. "I don't remember most of the stuff~" I said. "Well it's not like you wanna remember anyways}" he said. "Yeah, I agree I don't wanna remember how terrible you are at kissing." I said. "You did not just say that (Your Nickname)!" He said. I started to run away from him and he was running after me. "Jung Jung!!!Lover boy is chasing me!!!" I shouted as I kept running.

                  I was being out runned by Kun Kun and he was just in front of them. Then suddenly he stopped and I didn't have time to stop so I just bumped into him and we fell down. I was laughing and so was he. Later on we saw flashlights in the distance. I noticed a familiar figure. "Oh it's Jung Jung!!!!" I shouted. "I finally found you (Your Nickname) and I see you're with lover boy again~ Didn't I tell you to stay away from him~~" Jung Jung said.

                          I was just confused now... "(Your Nickname) do you still love lover boy?" Jung Jung asked. "So...I may or may not have the answer to that question Jung Jung." I said. "You're gonna end up with him again, trust me (Your Nickname)." "You have that one thing he desires~" Jung Jung said. "Like what?" I asked. I turned my head around to see Kun Kun's face tint red. "Kun Kun you need to explain~" I said. "I'll explain if I even end up with you forever~" he said. "No way I'm marrying you!!" I shouted. "Oh well I guess you may never know now~" he said. Freaking Kun Kun! "I have work tomorrow~" Kun Kun said as he got up. "So apparently I have a drama show I'm in and I'm playing one of the main roles~" Kun Kun said. "Good luck lover boy~" Jung Jung said. "I'm gonna take the guys and (Your Nickname) for a camping trip~" he said. "Awww, I'm gonna miss out~" Kun Kun said.

                           "It's been so long since I had fun!Thanks Jung Jung!" I shouted. "No need to thank me (Your Nickname) these trips I get is from my fans~" he said. "They must be great supporters!" I said. "Yup, they sure are~" he said. "So where are you filming and who is the lead main girl role actress?" Jung Jung asked. "So far I don't know of who the actress will be and where we're gonna film yet." Kun Kun said. "I hope you have a great time filming and also don't forget that you're still------" he said but was interrupted by Kun Kun. "Shh..." Kun Kun said. "I know my place Jung Jung~" he said. "I wanna go home, I need some sleep plus when is the trip?" I asked. "It's tomorrow and it's like a 4 days trip since that's the only time I have to spend with you guys~" Jung Jung said.

                  "I can't wait for my manhua to finally be published officially in stores!!" I shouted while jumping up and down. "You need to calm down, cause you need to pack and it's getting late." Jung Jung said. "So do you guys want me to drive?" Justin asked. The guys expect for Kun Kun said "Mkay~" "Let's go (Your Nickname)" Kun Kun said. I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we ran off towards the direction of the cars.

~Time Skip~

I fell asleep while Kun Kun was driving me back home. "Wake up~" I heard him said. I opened my eyes and Kun Kun was just another inch closer to me than last time. "We're gonna end up too close and I don't want that happening!" I shouted and then he jumped back. "Women, you need to calm down or I'll have a heart attack!" he said. I got out of the car and went to get my keys in my bag. I unlocked the front door and I went inside and so did Kun Kun after when he locked his car. "Look at the time~" he said. "It's 10:00 pm~" I said. "Can I stay here?" he asked with a sleepy tone. "Fine~" I said. I walked to my room and placed my bag on my desk. "I'm gonna shower, so don't touch anything!" I shouted as I grabbed my clothes. "Oh ok." I heard him said. I walked to the bathroom.

~Time Skip~

I after when I finished taking the shower I got out of the bathroom and I went to my room. I need some sleep~ I closed my room's light and quickly got into bed. Finally some sleep~ Oh shoot, I need to pack for tomorrow's trip. Why can't I get some peaceful sleep. I opened the lights and I got out my suitcase, opening it. I gathered up the stuff I needed for the four days trip with the guys. I called Jung Jung and he picked up.

 "Hey Jung Jung do we need to bring food to the trip?" I asked. "Nope~but you can bring snacks since my team already prepared the raw seasoned food for us so we just have to cook it when we're there." Jung Jung said. "Mkay~" I said. "Just pack your stuff up and Nong Nong will not be back until we pick you up for the trip cause he got his stuff ready~" he said. "Oh ok~" I said. "Bye!" I said and then I hanged up on him. Now that I'm done I can finally get some sleep! "(Your Nickname)! Where am I gonna sleep?" I heard Kun Kun shouted. "You're sleeping on the couch!" I shouted. "Oh...Ok" I heard him said. "Night~"I heard him shout. Just let me close and lock the door that was apparently broken this morning. Damn it I can't lock it!!! The door is god damn broken! Whatever I just need some sleep~

Vote and Comment~