False World 043

Vote and Comment! I'm making sure to update a longer chapter tomorrow!! Sorry for this sort chapter but enjoy the non-edited chapter~ Did I say thank you for 19k? THANK YOU FOR 19K and the votes! Sorry for the caps now you can go on with the chapter.

(Y/N) Pov:

~Dream~

I saw the girl there with her beautiful hair. She walked up to me.

"You're so cute!!" she said.

"Um...." I said.

"(Favorite Boy Name) you're so cute!!!" she said.

"Uh..." I mumbled as she got closer to me.

"I have a question (Favorite Boy Name)~" she said.

"Umm...what is it Kun Kun?" I asked.

"Can you be my boyfriend??" she said as she looked into my eyes.

"Um..." I said.

"I'll take that as a yes~" she said as she hugged me. Oh my fudge.

The popular girl Kun Kun just freaking ask me out....And I didn't even have a say in it. If I reject her she's gonna be crying and her fans will screw my life up. I guess I'll have to play along with her.

"So where are we going for our first date?" she asked.

"Um....Anywhere you want." I said suddenly.

"Then the coffee shop." she said.

Damn it, of all places why the coffee shop I'm gonna need so much sugar we could have gone to the tea shop instead.

~End of Dream~

Cai XuKun Pov:

"Kun Kun~" I heard (Your Nickname) mumble. She so pretty when she sleeps. ( (A/N) anyone else sleeps like a pig? Or is it just me?) She's so peaceful, not violent and no punching. "Why did you leave me...." she mumbled. I got a closer at (Your Nickname) and tears were dripping down her cheeks. I pulled in tighter, having my arms around her. "I won't leave you (Your Nickname)~" I said.

(Y/N) Pov:

I felt warm in Kun Kun's arms.

~Dream~

"(Your Nickname) you gotta help me." my twin brother asked me. ( (A/N) note that this is a dream~)

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm in serious need of money." he said.

"Drugs?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I'm very disappointed in you, if mom and dad saw what's happening right now you know they will also be very disappointed in you too." I said.

"I can't give you money, but you can get yourself a job and pay the money you owe to those drug dealers." I said.

"But what about my school?" he asked.

"I don't know." I said with my arms crossed.

"(Your Nickname) You gotta help me out." he said.

"You're in college and you know damn well to not do drugs, but you do them anyways." I said.