Love In Another Situation 041

Vote and Comment~ This chapter has not been edited but enjoy~ Thanks for 17k and 94 followers~

Cai XuKun Pov:

"Come back here!" she shouted.

I laughed while I was running around the kitchen.

"Damn it the hotel you stay in iss huger than mine." she said.

It's time to catch her off guard~

I crouched down and sneaky walked up to her and stand back up. "Surprise!" I shouted.

"Fudge!" she shouted.

She started to run towards the bed again and I chased after her.

Third Pov:

~Flashback~

"Come back here (Your Nickname)~" the little boy shouted as he chased after her.

"You can't catch me!" she shouted as she ran away from the boy.

She stopped at a beautiful part of the whole neighborhood. The clear water in the pond. The dirt on the bottom seemed untouched. The wind blowing making the flower petals fly through the sky. A petal lands into the pond making the water move in such ways.

"Look at the beautiful sky!" she shouted.

"I caught you~" the little boy said as he hugged the girl.

The two giggled. "Want this to be our secret meeting spot?" she asked.

"Sure (Your Nickname)~" he said.

"Promise you will marry me when we get older (Your Nickname)~" he said.

~End of Flashback~

(Y/N) Pov:

"I'm gonna sleep on the couch~" I said.

"(Your Nickname) you should sleep on the bed instead." he said.

"I'm fine with the couch." I said. Little did he know I'm gonna go steal some food and snack at night instead.

I heard knocking on the door. "The pizza is here~" Kun Kun said as he walked towards the door.

~Time Skip~

Kun Kun fell asleep and I'm still wide awake. I need him to go to stage 3 of sleeping. I'll just try to stay awake.

~Dream~

"(Your Nickname) RUN!!" I heard Jung Jung shout.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just run!!!" Jung Jung shouted.

"Why?" I asked again.

"Just hop on the freaking train!!!" Jung Jung shouted.

I hopped into the train and so did Jung Jung. Then another passenger went on but there was something off.

"Find Cheng Cheng, Justin, Kun Kun, and Nong Nong." Jung Jung said.

"Why are we in a rush?" I asked.