Fallen Drunk 028

Vote and Comment~ This chapter has not been edited and this is dedicated to coolcagedtiger

I don't wanna assume your gender but they're the first internet friend on wattpad I made.

I have a question for you guys~ Do you consider me as a friend? Cause I would like to make more friends on here~  Enjoy this chapter~

(Y/N) Pov:

Kun Kun... I felt like you were the one. I still have your clothes and I don't even know why! I felt tears go down. I gave up tea because of you. I drink coffee now. Cause everytime I drink tea it reminds me of you! I quickly drank my bitter coffee. The next thing I did was pay for my coffee and leave the coffee shop. The only person I texted these past months was Nong Nong. I heard the streets playing a song. "If u need me baby I will be your side." "對你的body著迷." "baby girl" "對你已無法抗拒" "baby girl" "If u call me baby I will come so fast" "If u need me baby I will be your side" "I wanna get love"

"把你帶回家" "把酒精都倒滿" "音量開到最大" "I wanna get love" "防備放下" "想靠近你" "聽一聽聞一聞你的呼吸" the speakers played. "It's Cai XuKun's song." I heard a bunch of girls shout. This song is probably for his other girlfriend. ( (A/N) I know it's for his fans~) I quickly went to my apartment but the name Cai XuKun won't stop going through my ears. "I'm staying here with my friends in a hotel to see Cai XuKun's performance!" I heard a girl shout. He has a performance in New York of all places. "You have mail miss." I heard someone said as I entered the apartment building. "Thank you." I said as I took the envelope. I went back to my part of the apartment and opened the envelope.

Dear (Your Nickname),

I feel sad that you haven't texted me. I'll always be there for you.

I got a ticket to Kun Kun's concert and I hope you can go. No

Matter what I'll be there for you and please go to Kun Kun's

Concert because I'm very worried about him. I hope you can go

Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                                                Jung Jung

Jung Jung why did you have to give me a ticket. I'll go only for Jung Jung because he's worried about Kun Kun. Why do I still say Kun Kun it's Cai XuKun to me. I'm just gonna wear royal blue hoodie and a black mask covering my mouth. I searched up when was the concert and it was today. Why such a perfect time to kill my schedule. I checked for what this ticket was. Which spot was it at the front or sides or other parts. Wow it's so great that Jung Jung got a front spot ticket. He did this on purpose didn't he. Concert starts about 3 more hours. I got my phone and my wallet with me. I had the ticket in my wallet. I called a taxi and I went on a ride to the concert area.

~Time Skip~

I got out of the car and paid the taxi driver and I saw a whole crowd there. He sure does have a lot of fans. I lined up and people were staring at me. Oh god did I wear Kun Kun's royal blue hoodie. I can be so stupid. The line went on and people were in the stadium already. "Where's your ticket?" they asked. "Here." I said. "Follow me." he said as he guided me to the front part of stage. Now I just gotta play the waiting game.