1

The past will haunt you

The present will hurt you

The future will betray you

My name is Juvia. The princess of the sea. A runaway. I mean who wouldn't when your only 13 years old and your being forced to marry to some prince you don't know? 

I was found on the shore by Gajeel Redfox. He said he was abandon by his parents.

Jose, Principal of Phantom, a private school, accepted us and put us in the dorms.

At age 15 I enter high school. For your information we hated Fairy Tail. I don't know why. I dont even know those people.

Well soon enough we lost and our school shut down.

Me and Gajeel decided to go to Fairy Tail where I met this hot guy and a close friend of mine Aquarius.

After that me and Gajeel just separated well since hes a year older than me. I became a complete loner and the target of bullies. *Sighs*

Here is my story...well I already explained a lot so whatever enjoy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I open my shoe locker and a bunch of paper fell out of it. I just grab my shoes and textbooks and walk to my classroom.

I'm a second year now. I wish Gajeel and I were in the same year.

"Juvia is tire" I yawn and place my head down.

"Yo Popsicle!" shouted Natsu and there they go always pranking each other and fighting.

"Kyah!!!!Its Natsu and Gray!" shouted some first years who aren't suppose to be here. "Omg and its Leo!"

Just shut up already! "holy moly! Its Erza! Shes so cool!"

"Don't forget Mira! And Cana! And is that Lucy? Natsus girlfriend?"

Haha how funny.

"No isn't she Grays girlfriend? Or maybe Leo? Oh no! Is she three timing?!" gasped some girls.

Did I tell you? This is the first day of school. Which I hate.

"Girls Girls. I am dating none of then okay?" said Lucy trying to make everything clear. But obviously shes crushing on one of them.

Suddenly ice and cold water were splashed on me. I growled.

My textbooks and papers are all wet espicially my homework that's due!

I look at the class as they stare at me. "Ice water...." I clench the desk. I am going to kill a bitch right now.

"G-"

"Gray!" shouted Lucy.

I look at Lucy as she lecture Gray. I groan and stood up. "Isnt beating me up in the bathroom and filling my locker with papers of hatred enough?" I mumbled as I made my way to the Clinic which is at the first year section.

"Change of clothes?" said the nurse Wendellia, Wendys older sister.

"Yea" I answered. She gave me a sweat shirt and sweat pants.

I unbotton my shirt and took it off. I took off my skirt.

The most unexpecting thing was someone opening the door suddenly.

"Hey Nurse I lost my shirt again- I'm so sorry!" the door shut close.

"Gray?" I blushed oh no! H-He!

I put on the sweat clothes and left the room while Gray sat next to the door. I just walk away quickly.

"W-wait!" said Gray grabbing my arm.. "I'm very sorry about what happened um I explained everything to the teacher and your text books...um well you can use mine until I buy you a new one...and here" he gave me a notebook. " Your notebook was ruined right? I asked Lucy to copy her notes here for you...I'm very sorry I won't ask-"