And then I realized...

Start from the beginning

Niall nodded.  "It was one heck of a kiss!"  He jumped to my side and grabbed the luffa and shampoo.  "Nobody come near her or you'll get scrubbed to death!"  He gave me a high five and we both scowled at them. 

"On three boys..." Liam began.  "One, two, THREE!"  The three boys charged and Niall hopped in front of me.  Louis took Niall, both of them getting hit by carrots, luffa, and being sprayed by shampoo, while Liam lifted me up off of the ground and Zayn taking hold of the showerhead and spraying me with it until I was completely soaked. 

"What's going on?"  Harry popped his head through the door and we all froze in our places. 

"We made an attack on Sherr, heartbroken vs. heartbreaker.  Want to join?"  Louis laughed and winked at me. 

"Nope."  His reply was dry, but I saw it coming. 

He walked out of the room and I groaned.  Liam placed me down and I scurried to catch up with Harry.  "You're being ridiculous."  I screamed to him, causing him to turn around. 

"I'm being ridiculous?  Look at yourself."

  I looked down at my now drenched clothing and then back up at him.  "We were having fun while you were getting it in with Caroline!" 

He rolled his eyes and smirked.  "Yeah, getting it in with Caroline is fun as well.  So we both had some fun, didn't we?"  He looked at me from head to toe as though he were disgusted with what he saw and walked into his room, slamming the door behind him.

I was so angry, that my body began to shake.  I tried to stomp into Harry's room but I ended up slipping and hitting my head against the wall.  Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall ran into the hallway.

"What happened?"  Liam asked, but ended up laughing on the word "happened."  The three boys laughed with him, making me laugh as well. 

"Can someone help me up?  I'm all wet."  I put out my hand.

"You hear that boys?  SHERRI'S WET!"  Louis laughed and winked at me.  Leave it to Lou to make things awkward.

Niall laughed and pulled me up.  "Are you alright, Love?" 

I rubbed the back of my head and sighed.  "Yeah, I'm going to go shower, I feel icky."  The boys laughed and I walked into the drenched bathroom.

I got out of the shower and put on thin black leggings with my grey short cut "Disney World" t-shirt.  I walked downstairs to see Niall eating a spoonful of Nutella.  "You found my secret stash I see." 

Niall looked up at me and smiled.  "Yeah, this is delicious."  He got up from his seat and grabbed me a spoon.

"Thank you."  I plopped down onto his lap, making him blush, and took a spoonful.  I brought my legs up and rested both of them on his right leg, letting me be able to see his face. 

He kissed my cheek and rubbed my legs softly.  "So, what would you like to do today, beautiful?"  His Irish accent sounded stronger for some reason, making me smile. 

"Well..." I began, "I have to go to the supermarket because we have absolutely no food here... want to come?"  Niall lifted me up, cradling me against his chest and kisses my lips softly.  "I'll take that as a yes!"  This time I kissed him.  He brought me closer to his chest, making me smile against his lips. 

"So, is this the famous Sherri Payne I've heard loads about?"  We parted our lips and turned to see Caroline in our kitchen.  Her words were dry and quick, obviously having a problem with me living in the same house as her cougar toy. 

"Yup."  I began.  Niall put me down and I crossed my arms over my chest.  "And you must be the 33 year old women who's banging an 18 year old?"  Niall covered his mouth, trying to contain his laughter.

"Aw, so Harry has told you about me?"  Her smile was completely fake, and I just wanted to punch it off of her face. 

"Actually, he's never mentioned you to me, I've just read the newspapers.  You might be familiar with the headline "Caroline Flack, Biggest Cougar In The Nation!"

Her smile quickly faded and she rolled her eyes, slamming her Gucci purse onto the counter.  "Where's Harry?" 

"Oh you mean the boy who could be your son?  He's upstairs in his room... I'd show you where it is, but the whole world knows you've been up there plenty of times." 

"Listen, bitch, I don't know who you think you are, but you have talk to me with respect, got it?"  She pointed her index finger at me, as though she were threatening me.   

"I think I'm Sherri Payne, the girl living with your little boy toy, and I don't have to do anything you tell me to, you're not my mom... although you could be." 

Right when she was about to open her mouth, Harry walked into the room.  She glared at me and then smiled at Harry.

"What's going on here?"  Harry looked at Niall for an answer.

"Sherri was just telling off Caroline, it was great."  I pressed my back against Niall's chest and laughed.

"She was being disrespectful to me.  I don't know what's going on with the kids in this generation, but I don't like it one bit."  She turned to me and shook her head, as though she felt sorry for me.

"Then why don't you stop snogging the kids in this generation and get with the people from your own... what year was that again?  Oh yeah, the 70's?" 

Harry darted his eyes at me.  "Come on Caroline, let's go to your place."  He wrapped his arm around her waist and walked out of the flat. 

Niall began to laugh the laughs he were holding back during that whole fight.  He turned me around and wrapped his arms around my waist.  "You're one tough girl." 

I was in the grasp of Niall, the sweetest and most kindhearted boy I've ever met... and all I wanted at that very moment was for Harry to come back into the house and tell me he forgave me and that, that text message he sent me was a lie, and I wanted him to be the one with his arms wrapped around me, telling me I'm tough, and I wanted him to tell me that I was better than Caroline...  But that wasn't going to happen and I knew that.  So I wrapped my arms around Niall's neck, and told him "You're going to have to get used to that" with a wink.  

A/N READ MY NEWEST BOOK 'RAISINS, JERSEYS, AND PRETEND BOYFRIENDS!!!'