Best Day Ever?

It's been a week since that accident happened. Honestly, i dont even know what have i got myself into?

I mean sure Louis might be a good boyfriend in the past. He cared about Niall, cuddle him, talk to him about life, even feed Ni like a baby. He even cared about me too. But when we found out him cheating Niall, he started to go kinda crazy and tried to get Niall back. But nope! Niall is smarter so he didn't fell for that plan. And until now, we had escaped from Louis like 20 times? That's included broke to our house, meet in a middle of no where, or just send people to get Niall, even me. But nope! With a little help from the Brother Bond, we got through them.

Right now we were watching TV, me and Zayn sat in one couch, Niall and Liam in the other and Rin just sat alone on the last couch, looking and typing stuff on her tablet.

"Umm Niall?" Liam asked all of the sudden, making all of us looking at him.

"Yes?" Niall replied.

"I was wondering if you want to be my...." Liam trailed off.

As we were waiting, i saw both Rin and Zayn's face like they already what's gonna happen. And Niall's face just confused. Really Niall, you're too pure.

"My?" Niall added raising his eyebrown.

"My boyfriend?" Liam finnaly said.

"I would love to!!" Niall said happily hugging Liam's neck.

Then the wall filled with love heart flying. Then we all look at Rin.

"What? I was adding some effect." Rin said jokingly making us laugh while Niall and Liam blushing like no tommorrow.

"Well looks like this might be the best day of our life." I said making the other nodded in unison.

We sat there in silence, Niall and Liam were cuddle even more. Sometimes they looked at each other's eyes then back at the TV.

"Oh my god! Just kiss already!" Rin screamed making me laughed so hard.

They looked at each other again, both of them blushing hard again and they slowly lean into each other. Then Boom! Their lip touched.

"Goal!" Both me and Zayn said in unison, raising our hand in the air together.

This might be our best day of our life like ever!!!

"Now chop chop and plan your date already, because we are going to have a big adventure ahead." I said making the couple blushed hard.

But then I noticed that Zayn was staring at me, his face was like in thinking mode? I dont know.

We watched the TV for 10 more minutes until someone knocked at our door.

"I'll go get it" I said as i ran to the door.

"Hello ho--" I said as i was opening the door but cut off because no one was standing at the door.

"Ughh must be kids" i said about to closed the door but i noticed on the ground, there're a letter and a rose. I picked the rose first, it got the redness on it. But i don't remember it was that red. But then until a small water appeared on my hand. I looked at it to see that it was blood. The rose started to pour more blood too!

I panicked as i threw the rose to the street, making me breathed really hard. What the hell was that?

I picked up the letter and opened it immediatly. It said

Hi baby boys,

I just want to say that I won't give up on you two, I'll force you 2 to love and we will have loads of rough sex. Then we will have lots of baby and we will live happily.

And if your friend tried to stepped up for you, I'll push them away, even if I have to kill them for our love.

Oh and if one of you read the letter, the other will be captured.

Love,
Louis.

This letter crept me out, but I'm confused at the last line.

I closed the door and walked back to the house but then i tripped at something. I fell flat on my face to see thaf the item was a totem. I grabbed it and gasped to see that it got red ribbon on it.

I looked behind it again to see that i saw the gang in the living room watching TV, but no me. Then the door burst out to see people come in, and captured the gang by putting them to sleep. Then they carry them away.

I returned back to reality as i panicked.

"I have to warn them!" I said out loud.

I walked back to the living room to see the living room was empty. I looked to my right to see someone was carrying one of us. I ran to them and punch them to the face, making one of us fell and a tablet fell too, this person must be Rin.

The person woke up and ran our of the window. I ran after them to see them walked backed to a white van and drove away quickly.

I'm too late to warn them! But then i remembered that i atleast saved one of us. So i ran back to the house to see Rin was rubbing her head, her tablet was on her chest hugging it, as always.

"Hey are you ok?" I said running to her place.

"Yeah I'm fine. What happened?" She asked.

"They got kidnapped"

And the best day became the worst day.

---------------------------------
Welp hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

I was about the end this story and I'll try to put all of the power in good use.