The Future Sight

"Hi my name is Liam" he introduced as we let him go in the house

"Well im Sam and this blond boy here is Niall" i said happily as we sat on the couch

"Niall and Sam, what a cute name for both of you" he said before we blushed hard.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey Sam open the door!" He said and knocked loudly as i woke up slowly

I reached to the door and opened it, seeing a worried Niall

"Bro, are you ok? What were you doing in there?" He asked with a worried face

"Im so sorry, i just fell asleep..." i said before he sigh in relieve.

"So why did you call me?" I asked before he point to the clock that is 12.30

"It is lunch time" he explained.

"Oh ok i'll go downstair after i get ready" I said before i closed the door

As i heard footstep going downstairs knowing that it's Niall, i started to think about the dream that saw when i slept. But i call that power Future Sight. I didnt remember his face but i know that he's important to our life. I mean i cant just see the future about a random guy coming to our house. And i haven't seen him in our town yet. Maybe we can him in the nearest day.

After i washed my face, i gone downstair to see Niall with his plate eating while watching.........i dont know that film.Wait i remembered! It's Frozen! Dont know why but oh well

He turned around and looked at me "dinner is on the table, you can join with me if you want" he said.

"Nah im fine, thank you" i thanked him before he nodded and turned back to the film.

I sat and started to dig in the lunch. After some bite i felt bored. Then put on my earphone and started to listening Shelter by Poter Robinson and Madeon. Honestly, that song gave me so much inspiration to my life and become a thing to my life.

As i done eating, i wasted my time by get to Niall's and watch the movie as cuddle him

I felt his body is warm, makes our bond more stronger as i cuddle him tighter

"God, you are such a good cuddler" i complimented as he smiled looking at me.

"You're not so bad too" He said before i blushed, making him laugh pretty hard.

-----------------------------------------
After we done eating dinner, i decided to go to my room and started writting back to my "book". I gave Niall a goodbye wave before he smiled and gave me a warm hug

I headed to my room and started to write in the "book"

Today i had this weird dream of a person named Liam. I cant describe his face but i can tell that there's something important about him that i dreamt. He cant just be a random person who jump to my power. I mean i only dreamt about danger things in the future which we successfully passed. But this one is strange. But i hope i can know him and Niall can too. Thank you "readers" who is reading this message.

I closed the book as i layyed on my bed, closing my eyes to fall asleep.

But rudlly, someone was knocking on my door. I woke up, opened the door to see a scary Niall.

"Ummm sorry to bother you but can i slept with you tonight again?" He said as i confused. I used the bond to see that he was having a nightmare.

"Nightmare again?" I asked before he nodded quickly.

"Of course you can. Come in!" I said as i opened the door wider so Niall can come in.

He layyed on my bed with the cover covering his body. I yawned before i layyed next to him.

He put a hand on my waist, his face in my hair just like last night but it felt warmer

"Thank you Sammy for being there with me" he said before a tear rolled down his face.

I wiped it with my finger and smiled at him. "No problem Ni, thank you for being there with me too"

He smiled at me as he closed his eyes with me.

"I love you, Sam"

"I love you too Ni..." i said as i fell asleep.

--------------------------------
Welp what do you guys think about this chapter?

If you guys have suggestion then feel free to leave them here.

Hope you guys enjoy!