Know Rin more

I woke up to see I'm laying on the grass at the backyard. Then i remembered everything. From the beautiful sky to us fallen asleep under the sky.

I looked up to imagine it again but instead i saw a blue field around our house. It made me remember that Rin told us that she put a pfotective thing and warm thing here. So that's why i was feeling warm here.

I looked to where Rin sat last night and i saw a paper. I walked to picked it up and read the hand writting paper

If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room.

-Rin.

Well i might as well meet her. But before that, i walked to my room to clean myself up. After that i walked to Rin's room.

--------------------------------------------

(This is what Rin's room look like. Beautiful art work, again)

I knocked at the door twice.

"Come in" i heard from the other side of the door.

I opened to walked in her room.

"Hey Ri- woahhhhh" i trailed off as i saw her room with a animation fish with a beautiful ocean.

"How did you do this stuff?" I asked as i sat on her bed.

"Well my artwork is on point so please be jealouse" she sassed.

"Since when did you learn how to sass?" I asked her again.

"Oh from the outside world of your planet." She answered.

"So i want to know more about you" i offered.

"But i thought you knew me more yesterday." She said with a confused tone.

"Well i know that you're hiding more stuff about you so you can tell me"

She sighed out loud and sat next to me.

"Well, i used to have a girlfriend." She said while she blushed.

"Awww that's so cute!" I said

"But then it was until one day, when i was walking on the street, i saw her holding hand with a BOY!" She said but screamed at the last word.

"I thought she and him was just friend thing but i saw them immediatly kissed each other. I even saw their tounge dancing with each other" i can saw a tear about to get out from her eyes.

"Then she noticed me, she was about to touch me but i ran away as fast as i can with tear streaming on my face. And after that, i didn't see her anymore." She said and let a tear fell to the floor.

I wipe a tear on her face and forced her to look at me.

"I'm so sorry.." i said as i hugged her.

"It's okay. The past is the past" she said while hugging me back.

We seperated each other and i said "well Niall used to be like you too."

"He did? But he looked so cute! How can anyone betrayed him?" She said with a suprised tone.

"Well there's this guy name Louis and he betrayed Niall" i said with a sad tone.

"Then he had to past through it for like a year to move on." I said

"But then to this day, he kept watching Niall from distance. Don't ask how." She nodded

"I think he wants Niall back" i said and i saw her face turn into anger.

"That bastard!" She said and her hand turned into a fist

"Then so i think you should be careful when you go to the outside world okay?" I suggested.

"Okay i will." She said and give me a thump up.

After that we heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" she said.

It was Zayn who walked to the door.

"Hey just wan-- Woah!" He said but got cut off by looking at the room. He just looking at the wall like he haven't seen them in his life.

"Oh god got interuped there, just want to say that breakfast is ready." He said but still looking at the wall.

"Okay, I'll see you downstair." I saud to Rin before me and Zayn go downstair for breakfast.

"You do know that you left us at the backyard right?" He said.

"Oh sorry" I said while i blushed.

"It's okay" we met with the other just as Rin walked downstair.

I hope in the future, Louis won't bother our story, especially Rin and Niall.

----------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Maybe i'll try to make it longer in the next one. No promise!