"Thank you." I said and he leaned over kissing me.

"You're welcome I love you." He told me.

"I love you too." I said kissing him back.

"When we done eating get dressed." He told me going into the bathroom and peeing with the door wide open.

"Why? I'm comfortable in my sports bra and shorts." I said looking down at some of my scars including the now giant scar going down the side of my leg that was broken.

"What happened to my leg?" I asked because by then I was so out of it I don't remember breaking it.

He stopped and looked at me intensely. I watched as he started clinching his teeth.

"I'm not sure. When I found you your bones were visible and it was covered in blood. Doctors said you're lucky to have your leg still with how badly it was injured." He told me kissing my forehead and flopping next to me opening his food.

I saw him looking over my body and I looked myself over getting uncomfortable.

"Im sorry I'll get dressed now." I said.

"Sorry for what? You don't have to. I made an appointment for the baby that's all. It's at 1 you have plenty of time." He said leaning down and kissing my stomach that was still flat but I knew he didn't care.

"Aww baby ." I said and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Thank you." I said opening my mouth for him to give me a bite of his food.

"B I got the same shit as you. No." He said nudging me away.

"Remember that next time you begging to taste my pussy bitch." I said taking my food and going to bother Selena.

"Fuck you too." He yelled behind me laughing.

"Y'all good?" Selena asked as I walked into
the living room.

"Yeah we was playing cause he wouldn't give me a bite of his food." I laughed.

"I'm happy you got to tell him and he actually came all the way back here." She said scooting over on the couch for me to sit down.

"Me too." I smiled. "It feels right this time. Like me and Dave might actually make it..." I said.

"Have you seen how that nigga looks at you? Y'all going to make it. Maybe not easily or the way you want but y'all definitely will. Look how far y'all have gotten." She said.

I smiled looking down. "I just hope we good this time I don't want to lose this feeling again." I said.

"I feel you. I've been feeling out of touch with Don though... like we been arguing everyday almost. I don't know things just took a turn." She shrugged.

"Damn y'all never argue let alone everyday what's going on?" I asked her.

"He just seem distant like something is bothering him or there might be another girl... I don't know" she said looking sad.

"Another girl tho? You think that could really be it?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I went through his phone not on purpose but because it was ringing and to handed it to him in the shower and when he was done he handed me it back and it was still unlocked and Kat was the first name that popped up with a message I opened it there were multiple messages between them he cheated more than once with her and now she's trying to come back." She told me.