Prolouge

Just a quick note: I WILL NOT FOLLOW THE FLOW OF THE MUSICAL BUT THERE WILL BE SOME SCENES THAT ARE CONNECTED

ANOTHER IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE:
STARTED WRITING THIS STORY WHEN I WAS TOO YOUNG SO ERRORS AND CRINGE WORTHY SCENES ARE QUITE COMMON. (I did not bother rewriting it cuz, yes I'm lazy and I sometimes wanna look back at how far my knowledge regarding writing has grown whenever I reread this entire book)

‼️‼️‼️ DISCONTINUED BOOK: CONTINUE IF YOU STILL DESIRE TO, BUT DON'T BE TOO DISAPPOINTED ONCE YOU SEE HOW THIS STORY WAS CUT ‼️‼️‼️
***
Unknown POV

"3951 you you will be activated for a human named Jeremy Heere . You are to study his whole life and fulfill what he wants . You will be out there for 2 purposes only, help him with what he wants and use him to influence others with the Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor, being one yourself."

I watched as another one of my creations disappeared and reappeared in a stranger's room.

They are called Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor or SQUIP. I invented them and turned myself into one of them. In order to lead a new world, I'm going to need a new kind to serve me.

Though in order to be a SQUIP I made some experimentations where I will also be activated by a mountain dew. Well I'm not sure about being activated since I trusted a human being in taking care of my SQUIP pills and put them into safe keeping, especially my pill. I told him to put the highest price on me in order to avoid some ordinary human taking me as their SQUIP.

For years I was never activated. I'm guessing no one could afford the price and I guess it's better that way. Though I tend to miss being out in the human world, but then I remembered why I'm doing this.

The world is cruel and will crush you down if your not strong enough, every one is just hungry for power. That is why I am going to create a world under my rule and no one will be on the upper hand or lower hand. Nothing and no one can stop me from doing it, or so I thought.

***

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOT SKIP THIS PART! IT'S AN EXPLANATION ON YOUR FUTURE SQUIP'S INTENTION.