n. waterbed

"-And the witch lived happily ever after, the end." Draco finished off, turning around to catch a glimpse of a now half-asleep Teddy.

"Thanks, Dahco." The child murmured, slipping into oblivion.

Draco stilled. He leaned in towards Teddy's face to completely assure himself that he's asleep.

Once he was sure and confirmed himself that Teddy has already fallen into slumber, he bounced himself on the bed lightly.

Bounce.

Bounce.

Creak.

Shit. The bed creaked.

Is this even a legitimate bed? Because the bed felt God-sent, it was so soft and he had dipped right in when he sat down to read Teddy his story.

Bounce.

Bounce.

He was seriously contemplating of snatching Teddy's bed for his own.

Bounce.

It felt like he was sitting on water, it was so comfortable.

Bounce.

Bounce.

He inclined his head determinedly, he had to tell Harry about Teddy's magical bed so he can get his own, because the idea of stealing Teddy's bed made him wince; as he can already envision the child throwing a temper tantrum as his hair sparked red and Andromeda glaring at him.

Draco shuddered and wrapped his arms around himself, no thanks.

The man nodded to himself, head clouded with determination, he will get Harry and try to convince him to get one of these things.

Bounce.

"A waterbed you mean? Like the one Teddy has?" Harry questioned, cocking his head to the side at the sudden question his now-boyfriend asked

"Yes."

Draco had came down to the sofa in the living room of Grimmauld; Andromeda had retired for the night when the blond came down and plopped himself next to Harry in the velvet settee. He rested his head on Harry's shoulder as he suddenly asked for a waterbed.

He had described it as, "The magical, heaven-sent, bed." when Harry finally knew what he meant, he was talking about Teddy's bed. And he could admit that a magical, heaven-sent bed was the correct term to describe it.

Harry blinked, "Why?"

"Why not?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because it can possibly break and we'll wake up in a flooded mess."

Draco purred and batted his eyelashes in a dramatic manner, "You make me a flooded mess."

"Fuck, Draco. That's not what I meant."

"Sure."

"We can't get it still." Harry deadpanned.

"Then, I am moving out of your bed, Potter."

"Wait, no! Don't."

After the Twister incident, they're basically attached to the hip and couldn't refuse the unspoken offer to share a bed. Harry can admit that being in a relationship with the blond was so much better than catapulting epithets from across the room and shooting hostile glances. If they were going to share a house for a year, they might as well make themselves comfortable with each other rather than trying to strangle the latter.

They fell into a staring contest; Harry painfully squinting his eyes whilst Draco only stared at him calmly with a smug expression painted all over his face.

Fuck, I'm battling a master, Harry thought as his eyes burned, refusing to open.

Slowly, Harry blinked, and the action didn't go unnoticed by Draco as his loss elicited a smug "Ha!" from the other man.

Harry succumbed, "Fine. We're heading to the mattress store tomorrow."

"Draco, just because you got the bed of your dreams doesn't mean you have the rights to bloody push me off the bed!" Harry scowled from the floor, rubbing his sore arse slightly

"Draco, just because you got the bed of your dreams doesn't mean you have the rights to bloody push me off the bed!" Harry scowled from the floor, rubbing his sore arse slightly. He had fallen bottom-down after being pushed down by his boyfriend. For the second time.

"Mmph."

"Draco!"

The blond was sprawled all over the bed, colonizing Harry's sleeping territory with his whole being. Cheek pressed against the mattress, he snored his way to whatever the fuck he's dreaming right now.

And definitely, uncaring of Harry's distress of being kicked onto the floor.

Harry sighed and grabbed his pillows, knowing better than to wriggle his way into the bed. He knew better than to wake Draco up from his beauty sleep, it usually means homicide if he dares to even wake him up.

The Gryffindor traipsed his way out of the bedroom with an armful of pillows, a plan to sleep on the couch in the back of his head, muttering, "You're lucky I love you. Goodnight."

wth was this chapter h-