Happiness 8:

Author's P.O.V.

Jungkook bit his lower lip as he saw the boy who took his breath away.. If he remembers correctly, Jimin was the guy who silently crying from afar.. He wasn't the hysterical or loud type of person.. Even if he lost his parents, Jimin never stopped caring about the others.. He never hated the world..

JIMIN ACCEPTED THE REALITY ALONE..

And that's what makes Jungkook even more guilty.. God planned all of this.. He wanted the two of them to meet again and depend on each other's strength..

There wasn't a single day that Jungkook didn't ask himself why.. He always does.. CAUSE HE WANTED TO KNOW THE PURPOSE OF HIS MOTHER'S DEATH..

And now that he finally found someone who can understand him more, then maybe things gets better..

'Jungkook, why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?? Don't you like my designs?? Should I make another??' Jimin panicked why looking at the other..

'Why haven't we seen each other before?? /sobs/ I'M SEARCHING FOR YOU FOR ALMOST FIVE YEARS.. IT'S TOO MUCH TO HANDLE ALL THE PAIN ALONE..' He cried his heart out. 'You should be the person I fell in love with..'

Jimin was shocked. What the hell is going on with Jungkook?? They haven't met before right?? Or did they were??

'Jungkook, I don't know what you're talking about.. You're scaring me..' Jimin bit his lip and waited for an explanation.

'If only I got the chance to meet the son of the Parks again, I wouldn't be in pain for the lost of my ex-girlfriend.. You should be the person I have as my lover..' Jungkook held the smaller's hand and kissed the top of it.  'I am the boy who's crying after I lost my mom.. I was the boy who attended the mass funeral service for the victims of J.E. Tower.. /nervous/ I am the son of CEO Jeon Jung Han, Jeon Jungkook..'

The world suddenly stopped spinning when he heard the confession.. How can he not recognize the boy who join him in mourning??

The bunny kid that he once called 'KOOKIE'..

'No wonder why you told me that your mom died in a huge fire.. She was also there with my parents..' He stated.

'And no wonder why I cared so much about you.. It was all new to me when I gave you a helping hand yesterday.. I even punched the face of your ex boyfriend for being such a bitch.. /smiles/ You're my little bun after all..'

Jungkook pulled him into a tight embrace and cries again.. This was supposed to be his home..

And if Love can give him another shot to be happy,

Can he choose Jimin now??

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Double update..