Happiness 16:

Author's P.O.V.

The following day, Jimin and Jungkook went to some universities to inquire for the next semester.. They used Jungkook's limo as their service while enjoying their time together..

'We shouldn't used this limousine as our service!! /pouts/ Now everyone thinks that I'm just using you for this

'We shouldn't used this limousine as our service!! /pouts/ Now everyone thinks that I'm just using you for this..' Jimin whines while stomping his feet on the carpeted floor.

'Calm down Little bun.. You don't have to whine just because their mind works differently.. /sighs/ They are just jealous that I choose you over them..'

'B-but Kookie

'B-but Kookie.. My work in your company is at stake here.. People started spreading rumors against us and I don't wanna drag you in such lies.. /bit his lower lip/ Was it too much for someone like me to love you??'

Jungkook embraced his boyfriend and think about something more positive.. To be honest, he was much more concerned about his mother's family.. THEY ARE WAY MORE CONSERVATIVE THAN THE OTHER FAMILIES FROM HIGHER SOCIETY.. WILL THEY BE ABLE TO LIKE JIMIN LIKE HIS FATHER DID??

************************************

After their school searching, the couple went back to Jimin's house and found Jin watering the plants from their mini garden..

'Good morning, Eomma!' Jungkook greeted happily. 'We got some breakfast.. Let's eat, shall we??'

Jin flashes a tired smile and nods.. Looks like something bad just happened and Jimin wanted to know the full details..

The two went to the dining room while Jin prepared the table.. When the eldest finally sat down, Jimin can't help but to ask..

'Jin-hyung, was there something wrong?? You looked pale and weak.. Are you having a fever??'

Jin shook his head and sighed again.. Even Jungkook's started to feel anxious with the latter's actions..

'Eomma?? Why are you acting like that?? Did we do something wrong that made you upset??'

Jin shook his head again.. This was getting more and more frustrating..

Jimin asked again, this time he was starting to become impatient..

'Then what is it, Hyung?? Please tell us..'

The latter bit his lip at first, signalling that he was nervous.. When he opened his mouth, no voice just came out and only the tears from his eyes shown..

The two can't help but to rush over him and enveloped him in a tight embrace.. If Jin can't tell them now, then they'll wait.. When Jimin went to the fridge to grab some glass of water, Jungkook tried to convince him again to tell the truth.. He was trying to calm himself when he heard the news..

'Min-ho took some of Jimin's design and even threatened me that once I tell the others, he will kill me.. /sobs/ I-I'm truly sorry Kookie!! I was so weak when it comes to him.. H-he slapped me hard..'

Jungkook's blood boil after hearing the name of the guy.. After what he did to Jimin, he hurt the only person who takes care of his ex.. GODDAMMIT!!

He was about to leave when he heard the shattering of glass.. It was Jimin..