Happiness 4:

Author's P.O.V.

It was almost 6:50pm when the two arrived from the school.. Jungkook carries the smaller again after suffering from extreme pain on his neck and shoulders.. As soon as they reached the classroom, it exactly 7pm..

'I-I have my new design now, Sir..' Jimin stared at he was about to pull out the box from his bag..

'I'm sorry but I won't take it.. Didn't I tell you to be here before 7pm?? Now I wonder what you did in five hours..' Min-ho replied coldly.

'But Mr. Song, this was a new design.. Please spare some time and take a look..' Jimin begged.

'Sorry but you failed in this semester..' He was about to leave when Jungkook punch his face hard, making him knocked down his table.

'YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! THIS KID IS MUCH MORE PROFESSIONAL THAN YOU!! EVENTHOUGH HE WAS SUFFERING FROM SORE MUSCLE, HE NEVER STOP WORKING JUST TO FINISH THIS STUPID PROJECT ON TIME!! /scoffs/ ARE YOU PERHAPS ENJOYING THE IDEA OF HIM STAY ANOTHER SEMESTER WITH YOU?? /smirked/ ARE YOU A PERVERT, MR. SONG??'

Min-ho wanted to punch the student's face, but two men in suit blocked him from doing anything. They even twisted his arm behind his back and planted his face on the wall.

'This is physical injury!! I'm gonna sue you for this!!' Min-ho yelled.

'Oh sure, Mr. Song.. This is much better than killing you slowly.. Go ahead and file a case against me.. It will be an all out war between you and the Jeon Enterprise.. /smirked/ Would you be so kind enough to end up in jail for God knows how long?? Hmm??'

Jimin tried his best to stop the taller from hurting his professor because of him.. Violence is not the answer for everything..

'Jeon, stop.. We don't have to please him with my work.. /looked away/ I'll just quit this school and find a better one..'

'That would be alot better.. /smirked/ Do you hear that, Bastard?? You will never hurt him again.. HE WON'T BE STAYING HERE WITH YOU..'

And with that, the two left the classroom and happily watching the night sky..

'Thanks for doing everything for me eventhough we didn't know each other .. /smiles/ You can now leave me.. I'll just commute from here..' Jimin stated while looking at the other boy.

'No.. I will send you home.. I need to talk to your guardian too..'

'Why?? M-my parents died in a huge fire five years ago.. Only Jinnie-hyung took care of me afterwards..' Jimin sighed.

'Don't worry, I understand your situation.. I lost my mom in a huge fire too.. It was devastating for all of us to lose someone we love..' He paused for a little while before saying, 'My girlfriend died three years ago.. She was a great jewelry designer just like you..'

'Oh..' He suddenly felt down after hearing Jungkook's story.. They both suffer from severe longing.. 'I hope you can find someone who can help you recover..'

'I don't want to.. Sarah is the first and last person I wanted to love.. /smiles weakly/ It's better to be single than being broken again..'

Jimin just hummed in response.. He will never know what true love is, cause no one ever wanted him in this lifetime..

************

Yaay! 4th update for today!! Many to go!!