WDTA 30:

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin was confined in the hospital for the past 4 days after receiving such injuries in his face and hand.. The doctors were happy about the result of the surgery, yet quite worried about the aftermath of the incident..

'It might be better if he rest for six months.. He shouldn't force himself to work or his hand might be useless forever.. /sighs/ Have you already find his perpetrator?' Dr. Lu asked.

Taehyung gritted his teeth and cracked his knuckles while remembering the previous events..

'We did.. I even broke his jaw after telling us what he did.. /growls/ How can he say that he's a friend of Jeon Jungkook but hurt his friend's lover just because Jimin refused him to have sex.. WAS THAT A GOOD REASON TO HURT PEOPLE?'

Jin embraced his brother and try to calm him as much as he can.. Hurting isn't the answer to their problems.

'Taehyung, calm down.. He's in jail  now.. This is not the time for another crime.. /sighs/ Do you want to go to jail too?' He stated.

'Well, Sir Kim, if you need a psychologist for some counselling about your issues, I can refer you to my friend.'

'No thanks.. I'd rather stay by Jimin's side.. I can't let other people , most especially Jungkook to come closer.. HE'S NOT WORTHY FOR FORGIVENESS..'

************************************

The Jeons came on the 6th day of Jimin in the hospital.. He was conscious now, yet his right hand was securely wrapped in a cast.. He may be smiling for his friends but Jungkook know that his boyfriend won't be happy to see him..

'L-little bun..' He bit his lower lip and embarrassed for his fault.

'W-what are you doing here? Why are you here?!!! Get out!! Get out!! Because of you, I am here.. Because of you, I WON'T BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE MY DREAMS!!!! NOW LEAVE!!!' He yelled right through his face and throw him pillows.. HE WAS FRANTIC.

'Jimin please, let me explain! I-I was drunk and I can't even move my legs to find you.. M-maybe I was drugged by my own friends.. P-please let me make up to you.. /knelt down and cries/ I'm so sorry..'

Jimin looked at him with so much disgust on his face.. EVEN IF HE SAY SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPEN, he will never change the fact that Jungkook's friend almost killed him and his boyfriend didn't even know at all..

'Just leave now, Jeon Jungkook.. Forget that we ever knew each other.. /clenched his jaw/ I wished I didn't saw you again.. You and your family was the reason of my misfortunes..'

Mr. Jeon swallowed the lump on his throat and only listened to the younger's rant.. Maybe they are his misfortune that's why the Parks are no longer here.. Jungkook, on the other hand,tried to reason out again but a loud slap on his face was heard through the entire room.

'One more word Jungkook and I'll make sure that you won't live another day..' He wiped his tears away. 'Now leave me alone...'

Jungkook tried to say another word, but Jin didn't let him.. He ushered the two outside the room and said, 'You've done enough pain in our family, Mr. Jeon and you, Jungkook.. Please stop messing with our lives..' Then he gave back the bank book that Mr. Jeon gave them on each of their birthdays. 'We don't need your money, Appa.. What we need is our safety and peace of mind.. Goodbye..'