Dance-(sequel to Popularity)

A/N: I decided to do this one from a mortal's point of view, because when mortals meet demigods its pure awesomeness. Have any of you played Egyptian Rat Screw (the card game)? I played it at this piano camp, which is ironic since we're all piano players and we're slapping each others hands like no tomorrow. Just a random thought- EndOfBeginning

        I am Tracy Morgan, and I am going to rule this school! See, there's this upcoming prom thing, and I'm, like, totally going to win prom king and queen with my hot boyfriend Spike! At first, the only competition was Annabeth and Luke, but they broke up...SUCKERS! I picked out the perfect dress; a pink knee-length that had flowers embroidering the waist. Spike picked me up at my house, and we're on our way to the prom.

        "Hey, Spike," I said as I reapplied my lipgloss. "What do you think about my dress?"

        Spike had tufts of blonde hair that were molded into spikes ontop of his head. The end of every spike was a faint blue color.

        "What do you think about my tux?" mocked Spike.

        I glared at Spike before flipping my straight and dyed platinum blonde hair into his face and looked out the window. After a few minutes, we arrived at the school, and I got out of the car. When Spike locked the car, I dragged him into the school and I was met by a brilliant light. It was a disco. Seriously? That was so last century.

        Spike was going to get some punch, but I grabbed him by his earlobe and dragged him to the dance floor. I stared at the front door of the school. Finally, my targets arrived.

        First was Percy and Annabeth...I did not know they were dating. Grr...competition. They're both hot, but not as hot as Spike and I. Percy was wearing a green button down shirt with black pants and a black tie, and Annabeth was wearing a sea green dress with a grey pearl necklace.

        Next was Luke and that nerd Kelli.

        Then it was that frizzy red haired girl, and that emo guy.

        Finally, it was that punk girl...I think her name's Tina or something. Thalia! Right. And she was here with...a mannequin. Wearing a tux. Huh. Loser.

        Spike went to go get us some punch, and I was just standing alone on the dance floor watching Percy and Annabeth cuddle. When people went to vote for prom king and queen, I sent a threatening glare at them.

        When Spike didn't come back for ten minutes, I went to check on him. He was flirting with another girl. I was about to slap the crap out of him when the principal tapped the microphone on the podium.

        "Well, I hope you all are enjoying yourselves," Mr. Waynes, the principal, said. "But it's time to crown the prom king and queen."

        YES! I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT MY WHOLE LIFE!

        "Your prom king and queen is...T-" Mr. Waynes was cut off.

        I squealed really loudly, and made my way to the stage. "Oh my God! Thank you all so much!"

        Mr. Waynes cleared his throat. "Sorry, Tracy. But the winners are Thalia Grace and...um...Bob!"

        Thalia walked to the stage dragging Bob the mannequin behind her, and Mr. Waynes gave her the microphone to make a small speech.

        "I don't give a shit about prom," Thalia deadpanned, and threw her tiara on the ground and was about to stomp on it.

        "NOOOOO!" I shrieked, and tackled her.

        "What the-" shouted Thalia, and I stood up with the tiara.

        "Take that! You don't really even have a real date!" I spat in her face and pulled on the mannequin's arm. It came off.

        Thalia's eyes widened in rage. She charged at me screaming,"For Bob!"

        I had expected hair pulling and slapping, not full blown punching.

        "Okay," said Mr. Waynes. "Well, the next couple in line is Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. You're our new prom king and queen!"

        Everyone cheered as Percy and Annabeth grabbed their crowns and stood for a picture.

        "NOOOOO!" I screamed and lunged for them, but Thalia caught me by the collar of my dress, and pulled me back into the fight. I'm probably going to get bruised! Where's Spike when you need him?

        Let's just say I need a lot of concealer tomorrow.

Vote or review please!