Chapter 9

"Zayn let me out!" I tried to yell against the rag wrapped around my mouth only causing my screams to be muffled. My chest moved up and down rapidly as tears slid down my cheeks.

The movement of the car seemed to come to a halt and the sound of the car door being slammed shut could be heard along with the sound of footsteps.

Squinting my eyes as the brightness of the outside filled my senses once the car trunk was pulled open.

"Rise and shine princess" he said.

Roughly cupping my thighs he hoisted me into his arms and carried me to what looked like a old abandoned building. "Why are you doing this?"

Ignoring my question he settled me gently on the couch. "Justin will be here soon" he said before walking out of the room to god knows where.

Minutes later loud footsteps could be heard coming up the steps along with hard knocking on the wooden door. Once Zayn opened the door he was suddenly pushed out of the way as Justin rushed his way over to me.

Examining my face and body first before crashing my petite body against his rather large frame.

Nestling his head into my neck he pressed down gentle kisses. "I'm so glad you're okay" he mumbled into my skin.

"Let's get you home" he said hoisting me up into his arms. Placing me gently down in the car before running to the other side of the car.

Once driving there was a unpleasant silence. "Where are we going?" I asked when I realized this wasn't the way back to the cabin.

"You didn't think you would get away for trying to escape did you?" He said while I noticed his grip on the driving wheel tightened. Looking around we pulled up at old abandoned house.

Grabbing me roughly he pulled me inside before dragging up the stairs into a dungeon like room.

" Why did you try to leave again" he growled.

"I-I'm sorry" I stuttered.

I yelped as I was suddenly backhanded forcing my body against the wall. Tears rolling down my cheeks while I caressed my now bruised cheek.

Kneeling down my vulnerable body he gently places his hand over my cheek gently brushing my tears away. Gripping my face tightly in his hands he roughly pressed his lips agasints mine.

He grabbed my hands and forced them at my sides as he forced my mouth open and forced his tongue down my throat.

"I need you so badly" he said placing his forehead on mine.

He unbuckled his belt and took his pants down around his ankles and then stepped out of them one by one.

"W-what are you doing? I asked.

Ignoring my question he layed my body down on the ground before getting on top of me. I gasped as he brushed his lips up and down my neck.

Moving slightly he started to rock his crotch against mine. His head nuzzled against my chest as he breathed heavily with every thrust.

'G-Get of of me" I yelled struggling to get out of his grasp. Ignoring my pleas he only grabbed me tighter.

"You smell so good" he said breathing in my scent. His hand slowly glided down my arms before meeting my hands and connected our fingers.

"You don't realize how bad I want you right now" he whispered in my ear. Grabbing my wrists he handcuffed me to the wall.

"This is for your own good" leaning forward to press a kiss to my lips, turning my head he kissed my cheek. 

Sighing heavily he got up and left making sure to slam the door on the way out leaving me here handcuffed against the wall.

-

About an hour later of being handcuffed to the wall he came back in and gently unlocked the handcuffs. I gently massaged my now sore wrists.

He lifted my body up into his arms took my upstairs into the bathroom. He placed my down on the toilet.

"You have 15 minutes to wash up" he said walking out.

I immediately went to lock the door but to see that it had no lock meaning that he could walk in anytime.

Quickly stripping out of my clothes I got into the shower. I moaned in pleasure as the hot water glided down my back. Finishing up my shower I wrapped a towel around my body before stepping out.

A pair of clothes laid neatly on the sink. I cringed at the thought of Justin seeing my naked body in the shower.

Putting on the clothes I opened the door to see justin layed out in the bed. Once seeing me standing there he grabbed my body once again and carried me down the stairs to the kitchen.

"I can walk you know" I muttered. Ignoring my comment he continued to make whatever he was making.

Once finished he placed a plate of pasta in front of me. "Eat" he demanded.

Picking up my fork I took small bites of the surprisingly delicious pasta. I shifted in discomfort as he sat across from me watching every bite I took.

After taking my last bite he took my hand and led me back upstairs into the bedroom where suitcases were everywhere.

"Where are we going? I asked.

"Were changing locations" he replied. My heart sank of never being able to escape again.

Big footsteps were heard coming up the stairs before the door was harshly pushed open. Justin possessively took me by the waist and pressed me body against his as his gang entered the room.

"We're going to be changing locations. Zayn you'll be riding with my princess here" he said with authority causing my eyes to bulge out of their sockets.

He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead then pushed me toward Zayn. 

"Let's go princess" he said with a smirk as we walked to the car. I noticed the rest of the group going into separate cars.

I watched as the cabin began to become farther away. When suddenly Harry came into my mind. I didn't see him going into any of the cars.

"Where's Harry?" I asked. Not answering my question he continued to focus on the road.

"Where is Harry" I asked again this time more demanding.

"Your really annoying you know that?" he said with a smirk.

"Where is Harry!" I shouted once more.

"Harry's dead"

There you go guys sorry for taking the longest time ever to write because im actually focusing on high school this year this time. However I'm on Thanksgiving break right now so I'll be able to update more!