Chapter 6

Fluttering my eyes open and letting out a little moan of pain. I was laid down on a bed but my hands were handcuffed to the headboard.

Not to mention I was naked like literally my whole body was naked with bite like marks all over my body. 

My thighs along with the curve of my breasts had the most love bites. I was disgusted thinking of the feeling of his dirty hands all over my body. Snapping my head toward the door when it suddenly opened. 

Justin's body appearing closing the door he made his way over to me. Feeling uncomfortable with the way he was looking at my body.

Licking his lips I watched as his eyes raked down my naked body. When he stepped closer to me   I folded my legs against my chest to cover my exposed breasts to his greedy hungry eyes.

I whimpered when he forced my legs down giving him full access to my body once again. I winced in pain as his fingertips grazed the cuts on my thighs the glass shards caused.

Pressing gentle kisses up and down my thigh while his hands caressed every part of my body. I could feel the tears forming and it slowly sliding down my face.

"You skin so soft.." he whispered to himself as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. His lips lingering on my skin I gasped as his tongue suddenly licked the base of my neck.

Groaning against my neck he sucked rather harshly on my skin. The feeling of his teeth sinking and sucking against my skin caused me to cry harder.

"God your body is like made for me baby" he cooed while cupping my breasts with one hand.

"Please stop" I whimpered. Pressing one last lingering kiss to my forehead before untying my wrists causing them to fall at my sides.

I grimaced at the skin marks across my wrists it seemed the rope has burned some access skin. I picked up the bed sheet covering my naked body, he only smirked.

"Let's run you a warm bath" he suggested. I wrapped the blanket more firmly around my body as he lead me to the bathroom.

I watched as he filled the tub with warm water before adding soap so the crystal water seemed lighter. 

Taking a step closer to me he reached for he blanket wrapped around my body causing me to scream. He chuckled as I ran across the bathroom clutching the blanket as tight as ever.

'Would it help if I undressed too?" he asked while taking off his shirt before unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants.

My eyes budging out of their sockets when he reached for his boxers pulling them down swiftly. Covering my eyes with my hands I blushed.

"No need to cover your eyes" and then suddenly the blanket was ripped off my body. Squeaking I tried to get the blanket back but to have him press me against his body. Squirming and trying to get out of his grip I felt his manhood brush against my center every now and then.

"Stop fighting sweat heart" he breathed in my ear.

Cringing and try to increase distance between us as I continued struggling only to have him push me even harder against him, my chest crushed against his hard chest. 

When out of nowhere I felt a sharp prick against my lower back and immediately my body relaxed falling on his. Picking me up in his arms I tried to fight back but it seemed as I couldn't move my body as if it were paralyzed.

Placing me gently in the tub he then stepped in pulling me against his chest. Pressing kisses on my shoulder he then slowly massaged my shoulders.

"Your so tense baby girl"

Grabbing the shampoo bottle and squeezing it into hands, lathering it together before rubbing my scalp and washing my hair.

 "Why cant I move?" I whimpered.

"It's the injection baby" he replied.

Once done washing my body, carrying me bridal style he dryed my wet body with a towel. Taking my small fragile body in his hands he slowly dressed me. Before dressing himself. Resting me on his hip like a mother to her child I shifted in discomfort.

Placing me on the couch he gently feed me soup seeing a I couldn't do it myself.

"Be right back" he said pressing a kiss to my forehead and heading to the kitchen probably going to clean the plate.

I gasped as I was suddenly able to move, taking my time I moved my fingers and toes and once I got the strength to get up I cautiously got off the couch. Justin's back facing me made it an advantage for me to escape.

Tip-toeing out of the living room and into the hallway that lead to the backdoor. Extending my hand forward it seemed my heartbeat thumping against my chest could be heard as I turned the knob and opened the door exposing me to the scent of fresh air.

Not bothering to look back I took one step forward and closed the door. Speed walking to the front of the house and almost down the driveway when a pair of brown boots clicked against the ground.  

Averting my eyes up my heart stopped when familiar emerald green eyes stood there watching me. Harry.