Excuses

You tend to run from those who love you.

Your excuse is they deserve more, you'll only destroy them.

When really you're selfish.

You don't give a damn about the way you make that girl feel when you text her telling her you're sorry for your wrong doings. You aren't sorry, you simply do not care.

You do not care if that boy is pouring his heart out to you, you toy with his emotions and lead him on telling him you feel the same. In all reality the way they feel is your last worry.

You have multiple girls you're telling all the same lies, "You're the only one" "I love you" "Us forever". You don't think about the way her heart beats for you.

You steady tell him how different he make you feel and how so amazed you are that boys like him still exist. You know he isn't the only one, but you don't think about the way you run through his head.

But after you've had your fun allowing someone you had no intentions of being with you leave, you don't care about how hard she cries lying to herself you didn't mean to hurt her and you aren't a bad guy. You don't care about his heart aching and him continuously thinking of way he could make you stay and way he can better himself as a person. You don't care that those girls and boys question their worth.

Just because you use your lame excuse "I'm not good enough for you" or "You deserve better" etc It doesn't cause them to react differently. It makes them hurt more. It makes no sense how could someone spend days talking to someone and just wake up and decide they no longer are enough for you.. It stays with us.. It hurts.. And makes you look like a bitch.