Wolf Blood: Family

Start from the beginning

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not

'Dick'

Yes, I do have one of those

'Your dick enhancement pills aren't working properly. They're only making your dickish attitude worse.'

He chuckled in response.

'Babe, can you come fix Kato's night light thing please?' Luka asked me through our link.

'Yeah'

Each of the pups have a nightlight that has little wolves running around in circles. It's a hologram projector, and it's really cool, but the power sometimes has to be kick started since it's powered by my electricity. I basically have to charge it which takes me two seconds. Emily said to make sure that the pups are always around some kind of power so they will adapt to supers before their first snap, because if they aren't adapted to power before the snap it will both scare them and hurt them.

I walk into his room to see him waiting for it to move.

Wanna show off or just a little bolt?

'How about a mix between the two?'

Sounds good

My wolf and I charged up my hands and I was molding the electricity into different shapes.

I first molded it into a ball so Kato got the point. I smiled when Kaylyn appeared from the little tunnel.

Then I molded it into a little rubber duck which made the two of them yip out of excitement.

My hands fiddled with it just a little more and made two pups. I held one in each hand as I handed it to them.

"Wait, is it safe for them to touch?" Luka grabbed my hands.

"Of course." I smiled at her before putting one in front of Kaylyn who was now on Kato's bed since she jumped up on it, and one in front of Kato. Pups like to sleep in dog piles, well come to think of it, all wolves like to do that in a way if it's their mate and or family. It's easier to sleep that way.

They both just looked at them before Kaylyn took the first brave step and pawed at it. It held its shape as she put her paw through it and everything.

"Since when could you do this?" Luka looked up at me with a bright smile on her face.

"Since I was like fourteen I think." I smiled down at her. The only expression her face held was love, even her eyes screamed it.

"Is it possible for them to move them?" She asked in a soft voice.

"No, only I can. I can make them vanish by snapping my fingers."

"What else can you make?" Luka's face now matched the pups as she sat on the floor next to the bed.

I ended up making several different animals and things like trees and what not. It made the pups happy as they got tired and Luka's face made my heart melt. Whenever I would smile because of how the pups reacted, or when I would make a funny expression for the pups, her face held pure love. Nothing but love. No lust. Just love.

"I love you." I whispered against her head as she was cuddled into me.

"I love you too." I could feel her smile in my neck.

Mate wants to shift and cuddle like that

"Do you want to shift?" I asked her just above a whisper.

"Just you, because then I can curl up into you and you wrap yourself around me. Your wolf radiates heat and it makes me feel safe and happy." She whispered.

I nodded before getting out of bed, quickly stripping out of my clothes, and shifting.

My wolf pushed off of his back paws and jumped onto the bed. It's a king size bed, but my wolf takes up three quarters of it even when curled up in a ball, but since Luka wants my wolf and I to curl around her and ignite the flames just enough to keep her warm, my wolf and I will curl up around her and keep her warm.

What Luka wants, I want.

What my family wants, I want.