Wolf Blood: Home

POV: Kate

"Kate, have you seen my other shoe?" Luka yelled from the closet and I just laughed as the two pups used it as the rope in their game of tug of war. "What am I going to do with you three?" Luka groaned as she snatched the shoe from the pups's grasp. "You three are going to be the death of me."

I simply laughed as she stormed back into the closet.

The pups have come to like me more ever since I almost died. Pups can tell when one of their parents are dying. It puts them into a state of distress and slight pain till the parent gets better, but if they die it gets worse and stays like that till the next full moon. So the pups kinda had a wake up call that they only get two parents, so let's not f it up basically.

Emily is one of their favorite people though, especially since she shifts just to play with them.

"Babe, can we just chill today?" I yelled loud enough for her to hear as I sat on the ground with the pups.

"We have a pack meeting to discuss the joining of the packs in ten minutes, so put clothes on that don't make you look like you haven't rolled around with the pups all day." She threw clothes at me with a slight smile before walking back into the closet.

"Mom isn't very happy with me right now, so I gotta go get changed and we can play more later." I whispered to the pups before patting their heads gently and going into the closet to change.

"I am very frustrated right now, so please do not change in front of me and expect me to keep my hands to myself." Luka warned and I silently nodded before going to the bathroom.

Ever since the pups have been born we haven't necessarily had 'alone time' so Luka and I are quite timid.

——————————————————————

"The territory lines will just connect, so we can have enough space for all of the members put together, and as soon as we can we will assign a few members to watch over an assigned area so we can still have control and protection even with the a now larger pack. So with that said, does anyone have any objections or suggestions?" My voice was full of authority and some of the weaker wolves were cowering slightly which made my wolf's ego raise through the roof.

"I think we should expand the hospital since our pack did not have one, and with two packs joining as one, a small hospital may be a problem." Wilson, the medic who saved my life, added. Turns out that him and Finn are mates which is a job well done by the moon goddess.

"I will have my construction crew and your pack's construction crew working on that immediately." I nodded at him and he gave me a slight smile back. "Any further suggestions or any objections?" My gaze scanned around the table before landing on Luka. "Got anything to add?" I ask with a smile.

"A party for all of us to get to know each other better, because as of right now I think I know two of their names other than Wilson." She let out a soft giggle and I smiled and nodded in return.

"Danny, I know parties are right up your alley, so I'll make that your job to plan it and have it planned and set up as soon as possible. If you need assistance just ask. With that this meeting is dismissed." Luka and I stood up so everyone else did and stood still till we walked out of the room out of respect. It's the formal thing to do.

"I think we need a daycare." Luka mumbled under her breath.

"Do you want me to ask Emily to watch them for a little bit? She can take them to the kids room for them to play for a bit. I'm sure she would love every second of it."

"Ask her now." Luka muttered.

I have never seen her this aggressive or this dominant and confident. I don't know if I should be scared or something else, but as of right now I'm a bit scared.

Mate's wolf in control is why you dumbass.

'How was I supposed to know?!'

Look at her eyes dip shit.

'Give me a break asshole.'

Just saying. I think you might want to hurry before she takes us right here in the hallway. Not that I would mind but...

'I'm trying.' I sighed and my would only chuckled in response.

'Emily, can you watch the pups for a little? Luka and I need a break.' I asked her through the link.

'Yeah, do you want me to pick them up now or later?' She responded immediately. She literally loves the pups and it's adorable.

'Now please, the Luna is being a frustrated Luna if you know what I mean.' I laughed nervously through the link as I opened our bedroom door for Luka.

'Gotcha.' Emily laughed before running towards us.

Her scent got closer, so I quickly scooped up the pups and gave them to her as soon as she walked in the door.

A smirk was on her face as she left the room and gave me a knowing wink. I locked the door behind her.

Luka pinned me against the door immediately and my wolf and I smirked.

Mate's wolf in full control. Check to see if Luka wants and not her wolf. I may be a guy, but I am not a total asshole.

My wolf warned me and I nodded internally.

"I know your wolf is in control right now, but do you want to?" I looked into her eyes and watched them switch back to Luka's.

"Yes, now stop talking." Her eyes went back to her wolf's eyes and she stood up on her tippy toes just to kiss me and it made me smile.

Luka is known for being impatient, so she jumped up because I didn't pick her up quick enough. I have to pick her up just to kiss her for more than two seconds.

She bit my lip with a smirk growing on her lips, and then her K-9s elongated and she bit my lip hard enough to draw blood.

I winced, but I didn't say anything because one, it didn't really hurt, and two, I'll going to mark her up a lot more than a bite on the lip.

——————————————————————

"Are you two done in there?" Danny asked from the other side of the door which woke both Luka and I up.

"Yes, we were sleeping." I groaned.

"Sorry, but I have a question." I could hear the fake guilt in his voice because he wasn't giving off any saddened scents.

"What is it?" I sighed.

Luka moved a little as she whimpered. She definitely needs some sleep.

"What is your favorite color and what is the Luna's favorite color?" Danny asked and did his best to hold back his laugh. He knows I can't do anything about it since I'm holding Luka.

"You seriously woke us up over that?" Luka growled and I could hear tell that Danny slightly submitted.

"It's for the party..." He answered hesitantly.

"You're a little shit Danny." I groaned.

He chuckled from the other side of the door.

Since we're up anyways I might was well tell him.

"Royal blue, hence the reason our pack symbol is mainly blue." I sighed.

"Green, like the forest." Luka answered before nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck.

"Thanks!" Danny chirped and I want to strangle him more than anything right now.

"You better make him run." Luka said in an aggravated tone.

"I will. Just go back to sleep." I kissed her forehead and she laced her fingers with mine.