Wolf Blood: This is War Pt. 2

POV: Luka

I growled loudly and the two of them snapped around to face me.

"Would you look at that! Little Luka all big and scary." One of them taunted before grabbing one of the weapons and bringing it around to aim it at me.

I jumped up onto my two back paws before slamming them down. The ground moved like a wave and they shot up to the cement ceiling and hit it hard before falling back to the ground.

They rolled around as they tried to get the air back into their lungs, but I on the other hand had different plans. I ran up my hill I was raising with each stride before looking down upon them.

'Bow!' I yelled and they whimpered before faking their egotistical personalities to mask the fear. 'I can smell the fear in your blood! Now bow!'

The two looked at each other before bowing their heads and getting down on their knees.

'There is a very unhappy mate of mine just outside the doorway. One that is stronger than me, so I suggest to be on your best behavior if you want a painless death.' I smirked to myself before jumping down from my pedestal and it collapsed as soon as I stepped off of it.

"Please don't kill me." One of them begged as the two began to cry.

'I have no mercy for you two. Why should I when you had none for me? Plus, you tried to shoot me a second ago.' I circled them, and my wolf couldn't retain the laugh.

"We will do anything you ask. Just please don't kill us..." The other looked up at me, but soon regretted it.

My wolf's paw met his cheek quicker than a hiccup and his head slammed against the ground.

"Ryan!" The one who I didn't hit, yet at least, cried out to his friend.

'Luka!' Kate yelled through our link as she ran into the weapons room. She probably followed my scent.

As soon as she saw me and what I was doing to the guys she smiled proudly, and I smiled back, but my face dropped as soon as my gaze locked onto the red stain that spread across her wolf's white coat. 'Kate... w-what ha-happened?' I stuttered out through the link and her wolf whimpered in pain through the link.

'As I was dragging Danny out... I got shot...' Kate mumbled.

Anger pulsed throughout my wolf's body as my wolf took over. Her protectiveness getting the best of both of us.

She snapped the two coward's necks before bolting over to Kate's wolf who could barely stand.

I quickly shifted and grabbed an oversized shirt and some sweatpants from the table beside the door before picking Kate's wolf up. My wolf was still partially in control, so it gave me more than enough strength to pick her up.

My wolf took over my legs and we ran through the halls that we knew all too well all the way to the opening my wolf had created with her stomp.

Mate hurt bad...

My wolf started off. We were both worried sick. She was dying. Our mate was dying.

'I know... I know...'

As soon as we stepped out of the opening the whole field froze.

All of the warriors stopped dead in their tracks. The warriors on both sides.

One by one they all bowed down to us.

Wolves on both sides ran to help Kate and I.

One of their wolves on the other side shifted and put on some pants that were laying rather close to us.