chapter 4: the rivals

Narrator: Akira wakes up and heads to the bathroom to do wut she has to do.. she comes out of the bathroom and changesafter that,She gets all her stuffs and made it to the bus and took her seat

Akira:*sigh* I wonder if that boy likes me tho... wut was his name again?...mi - mizuki?..yeah mizuki! *as she was making her way to school she saw her bus stop she has to get off.. gets off the bus and starts walking*. Let me check the time *looks at her phone and it's 7:55* oh shit!. I'm gonna be late *wines while running* just gotta call mom *takes out phone again and calls mom*. Mom I'm at school -3- *talking while running*

Mom: alright sweetie!make sure u have fun but dont get in trouble and pay attention ok!no boys! *smirks on the phone*

Akira:M..Mom *blushes madly and is pissed* no mom I won't get "distracted" by boys OK..

Mom:OK.. I better not find u with a boy! Or you'll find out what's going to happen to u when we get home IF I ever caught u doing anything suspicious *triggered tone and attitude*

Akira: OK MOM BYE *ends call and turns off phone* phewww *runs into the school and swipes ID card and runs up the stairs since she kind of late while everyone headed to their class*

Narrator: akira makes it to class 1 minute before the late bell rang

Akira: *panting and is tired while heading to her desk and sits down* f..finally I made it in time *late bell rings*

Calcuim: are u ok? -_- *does his dumbass face*

Akira: w..wow u ass >:3 *pants and gets pissed and triggered*

Carine: hey akira *smiles warmly* u ok?

Akira: yeah I'm fine😅 *panting a little* just a bit tired

Carine: Ok just making su-

English teacher: AKIRA AND CARINE PAY ATTENTION AND NO TALKING! *a little across the classroom*