chapter 1: 3rd year at school..

*WARNING YOUNG VIEWERS* this may have some bad words that might not be for kids so if your younger under 11 or 12 i suggest for you to not read this.. if you want you can skip some parts of it OK thank you ^w^

Narrator: today was the worst day for Akira.. its her third year of middle school and shes dressed up wearing her uniform wearing cat ears headband and with her converse sneakers.

Akira: *sighs* another year of middle school and about to be in high school ;-;... i hope i have a great year..not like a couple of months ago..

*FLASHBACK* (this will tell akira relationship with someone before and how things turned out not so good)

*Akira walks in technology class and sees ??? (unknown until a couple of chapters)*

???: oh hey akira *sad face and serious face*

Akira: hey ???, what wrong?

???: hey akira... you're a nice and pretty girl but... i don't like you and we should break up...i'm sorry*scared*

*Akira crying and shocked*

Akira: w..wut ..

Akira: why didn't you told me this in the beginning

Akira: why didn't you told me this in the beginning.. i would have been ok with this...so.. all this time y..you were controlling.. m..my feelings?! *crying in tears*

???: ..... *stays silent*.. y-yes.. i didn't want you to cry and be heartbroken if i rejected you in 6th grade.. *cries a little*

Akira: well... YOU ALREADY FUCKING DID*slaps him and runs out of class crying*

???: *cries a little and walks out of class*

Akira: that was the most heartbreaking day i ever gone through and cant believe i was in home for 3 months after that... crying and crying and heartbroken and locking myself in my room..

(picture of when she was crying and how heartbroken she was before..)

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Akira:*sighs* i just hope everything turns out okay and hope things go back to normal.. *checks her phone* and he hasn't answered my messages or calls ;-;.. oh well i guess he doesn't love me or even gave a damn about me after all.. well *blocks him and puts book bag on* .. it's time for me to be a new me and act like nothing happened >:3

*Akira thinks positive* i can do it, i can do it, I CAN DO IT >:3

Akira:*whine* I CAN'T DO IT UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TwT THIS SUUUUUCCCCKKKSSSS ;-;

Akira:*whine* I CAN'T DO IT UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TwT THIS SUUUUUCCCCKKKSSSS ;-;.oh well ._. i still have to go either way and my friends will be there too :D yay.

*as akira heads to the door she looks at her old drawing notebook and wondering if she should take it or not*

Akira: hmm should i or should i not ;-;... eh screw it.. i'll take it with me to draw at school ;-;. i hope i see everyone especially my best friend.. carine.. she was my favorite best friend i ever had since i came to this school for the first time in 6th grade

 she was my favorite best friend i ever had since i came to this school for the first time in 6th grade

Akira: * sighs* damm she was the nicest person i ever meet.. *smiles warmly*..... *looks at the time in her phone and its 7:06*

Akira: *shocked and freaking out* OH NO I GOTTA RUN TO CATCH UP TO THE BUS EEEEEK >~< *takes drawing notebook and dashes out the house and takes the bus and made it in time to get it*... *panting and breathes deeply and sighs* f..finally i made it time to get the bus... *takes out a photo of herself and her fams*... *smiles warmly* i can't wait to see you all again today at school after that summer break..