chapter 3: the crush..>\\\\<

Narrator: akira got home and changed to her regular clothing.. she went to the kitchen to eat. She kept on having her flashbacks with her "ex"... she then went to use the computer in the hallway of her apartment and drew all day till the night while listening to heartbroken songs and ignored her family...she went to her bedroom and undressed.. she put on her clothes and stared outside the window.

Akira:*sighs and cries a little* wut am I going to do.. no boy even likes me for who I am... I'm just nothing but a failure and weired.

*FLASHBACK* akira remembers the time she made a wish from a wishing star when she was 8 years old..

Jenny:akira come on *wines* lets go play dolls *runs to her room*

Akira:I'll be there Jenny just gazing at the star..

Jenny: OKAY *Jenny yells across from her room*

Akira:*sigh and looks outside the window... looks at the sky* I hope I find my lover in a couple of years... *gasps* oh wait I should make a wish.. hmmm... oh!.. I wish that one day when I'm older.. I'll find a boy who loves me for who I am... and will marry me and be my boyfriend *smiles and blushes while putting hands on cheeks*

 and will marry me and be my boyfriend *smiles and blushes while putting hands on cheeks*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*flashback ends*

Aira: I regret making that fucking wish when it's not even come true... i know for a fact that's not gonna EVER happen *cries on bed and is curled up in her blanket*

 i know for a fact that's not gonna EVER happen *cries on bed and is curled up in her blanket*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Narrator:akira fell asleep as she cried.. the next day she woke up and got dressed.. headed to the bus.. she then got off to her stop to school.. she walked to school and got inside the school. She then got to the cafeteria and 5 min later.. the Dean of the school sended all the students to go the their class.. she ran upstairs to her class and she began her class.. and the rest of the classes till lunch. She headed to yhe cafeteria and walked inside.. she saw a new student and it was a boy...