↳{1} T'CHALLA (BP)↵

The Panther and Jabari tribes have had an uneasy relationship for many years

The Panther and Jabari tribes have had an uneasy relationship for many years. This relationship became more strained when T'Challa took the throne as King of Wakanda. Even though this particular relationship is rocky, T'Challa ensured that you and him were unaffected. As children, there was always a connection between the two of you, and by the time you were teenagers, you both had figured everything out. The elders called it puppy love, and were certain that it would fade within the coming years, but you and T'Challa knew exactly what it truly was. With M'Baku as your older brother, T'Challa was sure that he had persuaded you to change your way of thinking. Worried, T'Challa took it upon himself to visit you, making sure that his worst nightmare didn't come true. To his relief, you remained unfazed by your brother's attempted persuasion. T'Challa pressed a quick kiss to your lips, a tight hug, and whispered a promise that he'd visit you again later in the day. When T'Challa returns to his home, he meets Shuri in her lab, and completely gushes about how much he's in love with you. You do the same in your home to M'Baku, who's a little less than happy about hearing the news.

"I knew it. T'Challa and Y/N forever!"

"Of course, Shuri. I love her."

i hope this made sense...i wrote this at 4:27 am lol. chadwick boseman tho *heart eyes*