↳{2} SETH GECKO (FDTD)↵

Seth wiping the steam off the mirror after you and him shower together

Seth wiping the steam off the mirror after you and him shower together. It didn't start, or turn out to be sexual either. Instead, it was an intimate moment shared between you and Seth. Once the two of you got in, your lips met, molding together perfectly. After you and Seth shared a kiss, you rested your head against his chest, while he trailed his hands down your sides, outlining every curve before snaking his arms around your waist, closing off any space between the two of you. You both stayed that way for a while, until Seth joked about looking like a prune, and this was when the both of you stepped out of the shower. Seth cleared the mirror as you wrapped the towel around your chest. You bit your lip, treading carefully with the words that are playing on your lips. Seth had difficulty with those three words, and you knew it. But you do love him, and even if he doesn't say it, he loves you too. When the words escaped your lips, Seth looked at you in the mirror, letting a small chuckle escape from his lips.

"I love you, Seth."

"Finally. I was waiting for you to say it. I love you too, Y/N. So fucking much."

A/N: sorry this is longer than usual but i fucking love seth like heart eyes x1000